Users Online Now: 2,317 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 442,764
Pageviews Today: 743,161Threads Today: 300Posts Today: 4,754
09:46 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Anyone Know Anything About The 'Attorney Roberts' "Malta Underground Cave-System"?...(Recent News)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Anyone else hear about "THAT" "Underground Cave-System in MALTA" that a high-profile American attorney named 'Roberts' was talking about/alluding to only last week?...

I think somebody mentioned something about it on a thread I posted on Sunday night about a Hagmann and Hagmann talk show that was being aired Live...

I even heard Steve Quayle make a brief mention of it too during the same show—he said it was a cryptic way of the elites of signalling to each other that "it is time to evacuate themselves now!..."

I have already in the past,told Sherry Shriner in correspondence,that I had been made aware of extensive underground tunneling that has been taking place on the island at an extent such as has NEVER BEFORE been carried out;the OFFICIAL government statements,in regard to the EXTENSIVE tunnelling,was that they are to be used to transport heavy machinery/workmen/fuel supplies,to-and-fro from one powerstation (which is situated on the East coast of Malta),to the new powerstation (situated on the South coast of Malta)...

In the same correspondence,I told Sherry that I had ventured-down one of the newly-dug tunnels and had estimated it to be about 12-feet-wide by 15-feet-high...about the size you would expect heavy vehicle tunnels to actually be;maybe there is a connection between the tunnels AND the alleged,"underground cave-system"??...I can't say.I need more info.

I live in Malta and would be very interested and gratefull for any helpfull information that is brought forward with respect to this so-called "cave-system",that allegedly,is situated over here.

Yours gratefully,
TruthAddict.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP