Users Online Now: 2,543 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 736,161
Pageviews Today: 1,208,408Threads Today: 480Posts Today: 8,168
12:24 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Hello, I am a former worker for the illuminati.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello, for the last 9 years I have worked for the Illuminati, I carried out approximately 12 assasinations of notable anti-illuminati figures whose names I would rather not divulge (and in any case, during many of my missions I was drugged to cloud my memory of events, as is common in MetCov (Metropolitan Covert) partially to avoid being identified and thus killed (which is futile, my death is completely certain) but more reasonably, in case I have misremembered certain events and names, exposing others to danger.

However, due to the fact that I will not live much longer in any case, I will willingly divulge any information on notable figures (to the best of my knowledge) in the organisation, my personal experiences, rituals, symbols, affiliations etcetera at my discretion in order to as not sufficiently shorten my life as to make passing on of this crucial information possible.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP