Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject took an herbal supplement hours before pot smoking....no panic attack
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I get mini panic attacks, mostly due to having tooooo intense of thrusts into reality. I lose my sense of myself and numb out as I feel weightless9yes high haha). I guess being high can be too much for me. A panic like an astronaut that is stuck drifting 100 feet behind her rocket ship as he desperately wants to get back before he runs out of air.

Ive bought a tiny bag of weed and Ive been smoking weed every night for the past week. Ive experience panic attacks every night but I cant help but to smoke. I figure that eventually I would grow strong against the panic attacks instead of stopping smoking and avoiding my fears. I believe Ive beaten the feat tonight. Now I just feel high and relaxed, not high and high strung on paranoia like usual. I just feel chilled like I used to years ago. It just so happens that at the gas station I made an intuitive move to buy a packet of 3 tablets in a tiny package of energy called "Now" "Ginseng" it had over 10 herbs in it. It's just the basi ginseng NOW packet. You can find them in the energy aisle. I grabbed mine at Casey's general store. I believe I am heightened, my mind is strengthened right now on these herbs. I feel calm and I feel like being high. Being high is pure bliss when you're relaxed :). I beat "the fear". It's got the basics, green tea leaves, guarana seed, gotu cola, echinanea(sp?) ginseng ginko biloba. and one or two more herbs. I only took 1 tablet, it says take 3 at once but I onl took one because I didnt want to get too intense of a rush.

But ya I feel good, if you suffer from marijuana panic attacks then maybe you could benefit from the "now, ginseng" tablets
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP