Users Online Now: 2,218 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 643,253
Pageviews Today: 1,120,050Threads Today: 468Posts Today: 7,862
01:30 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Can a woman get pregnant from bath water, URGENT HELP NEEDED!! Any doctors on GLP?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi, in a sticky situation at home. ok my housing situation is like this: I am currently sharing a house with my brother and his girl friend. She is now pregnant and my brother is going fucking mad because he says he has taken preventive measures against it (condoms and more)

Now the thing is this, a couple of months ago I had come back from football and just knackered and ready for bed and just needed a quick shower before i went to sleep. Now she was in the bath, so i said is it ok if i have a quick shower but she said just jump in the bath and she would run fresh afterwards. Anyway in the bath i um how can i put it, relieved my tension somewhat. At the time i didnt think anything of it because she said she was gonna put new water in. anyway she got in after me and the rest you can work out.,

She doesnt know about this and they are arguing like fuck, with him saying hes gonna kick her out and get dna test and jeremy kyle etc.

Could i have got her pregnant, please give me a proper answer. i dont want to be responsible for them breaking up. im really at a loss.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP