Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Relationship Between December 21st, 2012, and March 22, 2013
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So, I've been playing with my calculator and discovered something that I found rather interesting. It may not mean anything, but then again, it may.

December 21, 2012 - predicted doom date

March 22, or 3/22 - The famous date that graces the doors of Masonic temples, and seems to hold a very deep signifigance with Skull and Bones

Now, this is an ASSUMPTION and nothing more. Let's ASSUME that the famous 3/22 is referring to March 22, 2013.

Why would I assume 2013?? I do because the Obamacare bill secretly states that Verichip will be mandated by March 23, 2013, which is obviously the following date after March 22, 2013.

Now, let's find out the relationship between December 21, 2012, and March 22, 2013.

Days apart : 91 (The illuminati LOVE their nines and ones.)
91 days/ 7 days a week = 13 weeks apart exactly...what are the odds
Here is a website discussing the significance of the number 13 with the illuminati:
[link to www.theforbiddenknowledge.com]

So December 21st,2012 is 91 days, or EXACTLY 13 weeks from March 22, 2013, the day before Verichip will be mandated, and the official number of Skull and Bones. Hmmm.....
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP