Users Online Now: 2,291 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,454,169
Pageviews Today: 2,423,992Threads Today: 972Posts Today: 17,314
10:37 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Ok, so i took my daughter to see the Katy Perry movie yesterday and check this out...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Actually, the movie was enjoyable on the surface. But, as a conspiracy theorist who studies the Illuminati/NWO agenda, it was chalk full of messages for young people that were subtle yet powerful.

The surface message is "be and express yourself with whatever makes you fulfilled and happy."

yeah, ok, fine and good.

She opens the movie with scenes of rehearsals without wearing make-up. Every woman on the planet wants to rise up and cheer. Even I was happy to see that one. It's been a long time coming.

Then she starts talking about her childhood and how she was always inclined for pop star fame, etc.

It is here where she starts profiling her hellfire and brimstone Pentacostal traveling preacher parents, showing clips of dad's preaching on various stages in the usual Pentacostal fare, all the while she is wearing a silver dress with a huge All-Seeing Eye Pyramid on the front (trying to find a photo for you guys).

Hey, I'm all about a good Pentacostal bashing - that church is as satanic as the pope (well, almost). But, for people not in the know, it just made the Christian movement look ridiculous and insane and her life during that time a "prison" where she could not be herself.

From the point where Katy breaks free to "do her own thing" with her music (prior she was signed to a contemporary Christian label) she rises up "like a phoenix from the ashes" into the colorful, Wizard of Oz, lollipop glitter magic land.

Her performance wasn't about sex and nudity like you would see at a Rhianna or Niki Manaj concert. She did not wear extremely provactive clothing and keeps it more candyland kiddie pop. Of course, you see shades of this in all the female pop stars that are property of Illuminati. See how Niki Manaj uses the pink wig lollipop stuff in her songs/videos.

Katy Perry attracts the VERY YOUNG.

The stress of the tour begins to break down Katy's marriage to Russell Brand and they start showcasing that mess. At one point Russell (who i have a huge crush on) sends Katy a text message with a picture of a MacDonald's. Katy reveals that he sent that because the address on the front of the restaurant is 1133 - "their numbers".

The whole thing struck me as a mind-control op drenched in Monarch, Wizard of Oz triggers that is designed to reach the kindergarten thru adolescent crown with strong Illuminati message.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP