Users Online Now: 1,745 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 675,808
Pageviews Today: 1,446,479Threads Today: 735Posts Today: 15,488
10:31 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My Pet Goat 2 Interpretation (False Flag Covered)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

Interpretation

As you may recall Bush was reading the book I pet Goat during 9/11, this Video called I pet Goat 2 is about the second False Flag and the events leading up to the Antichrist/False Messiah.Throughout the video as each event unfolds the Antichrist gets closer and closer.

The first bit from 0:20-1:12 is quite apparent, we have Satan controlling the Brainless Bush as a Puppet entertaining the Masses and was the leader during the first False Flag,we got Evolution on the board,a Penis,Shark and Church Burning due to Evolution turning people into atheists.A Owl which is a Symbol of the Masons at 0:38 in the top left hand corner and Bush transforming into Obama the leader during the time of the second False Flag.

1.At 1:29, You can see the words LC on the Floor,but once the Apple has the reflection on It at 1:30 to complete the words it comes out as LO or London Olympics.As you can see the coin under the Mans foot at 1:30 shows the back of a British 1p coin.
Pic of 1p coin-

[link to static.guim.co.uk]

2.1:48 we can see Big Ben in the Background, with the words Psalms 23 written in graffiti on the Building.

3.1:54 the twin towers come down, which at 2:17 is blamed on Osama who has the badge of the FBI on him, meaning it it was a inside job while he performs a Satanic Sacrifice ritual with a Red Blood Moon at 2:18 which is in Bible Prophecy
Revelations-

"And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;"

[link to bible.cc]

Pic of FBI Badge-

[link to www.stockphotopro.com]

4. At 2:28 we can see the Jewish Star under the statue of Liberty as she begins to Crumble meaning the jewish people will destroy America.

5.2:35 we see a Reptilian eye in the TV screen which coils like a Snake like the Serpent in the Bible deceiving us.

6.2:48 more Mind control through TV indoctrination

7.3:00 we see in the Boys eyes the next event,"Markets Plunge","War".At 3:02 the War begins after the Markets Plunge and at 3:03 we see a Mosque getting Bombed which is the beginning of the end of Islam.

8.3:24 a Black child is seen with a Gun who looks possessed through Indoctrination that will lead to a Race war.

9.3:29 A Muslim is drowning with their allies which are represented by the Hammer and Sickle, or the communist symbol,China and Russia.-

Hammer and Sickle pic-

[link to catranslation.org]

10.I will now skip to the end due to the esoteric parts and to the most important part 6:05 when the Antichrist comes into being the church in the Background representing Christianity is destroyed.

Hope that helps
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP