Users Online Now: 1,719 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 747,345
Pageviews Today: 1,206,517Threads Today: 483Posts Today: 7,261
12:51 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject So are you serpent seed or good seed , either way ...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So i read the parable of the wheat and the tares ...

and it basically says iff your serpent seed your getting burnt , what iff you have been a good serpent seed , and been good in life trying your best to live by gods rules ..

i mean black white , yellow , brown , we do no know what side of the seed we are on .

seems real unfair dontcha think ... I do understand that every single trace of satan has to be wiped out , yes i do understand that but what iff you have followed god and tryed your best to follow the 10 commandments ...

then its all for nothing ...

here is the parable ..

Mat 13
30Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

The angels will come for the bad first.

I believe this parable is after judgment, as it goes on to say it is at the end and just before he sets up his 1000 year reign on Earth.

Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.

He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;

The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear. Mat 13:36-43

Also what iff your half breed , half serpent seed half good seed , cos thats how i feel my head is at war with itself , i feel im both ... hense the cartoon with an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other

this serpent seed thing is also proven again , it dont matter shit what you do for iff your name isnt in the book of life you get the second death ...

it seems its not what you do in life at all , but what seed you are .... simple as that
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP