Users Online Now: 1,355 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 355,877
Pageviews Today: 558,819Threads Today: 211Posts Today: 3,405
06:14 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THE TRUTH ABOUT BABYLON THE GREAT.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

MY STATEMENTS:

"Fallen" is Babylon the Great (Revelation 14:8 and Jeremiah 51:49). "The Woman" mentioned in Revelation 17 refers to "The Great City" that rules over the kings/kingdoms of the earth (Revelation 17:18). Babylon is "The Great City" in Iraq mentioned in Revelation 18:21. Read the whole chapter to Jeremiah 51.
There are "Four Great Beasts" mentioned in Daniel 7:3, Daniel 8:22, and Daniel 7:17. They are symbolized as "The Four Great Kingdoms" that will rise from the earth.
"The Beast out of the Sea" that is mentioned in Revelation 13 refers to the "Fourth Beast" from the "North" that will receive the utmost power from Satan/the Dragon. He will have power over "Four Kingdoms." Read: Daniel 7:19-27. The one who took power over the "Forth Kingdom" is "The King of Babylon" a.k.a. "The King of the North" who is also "The Man of Lawlessness."
ALSO READ: Ezekiel 17:11-24, 2 Chronicles 36:15-23, Daniel 9:23-27, Daniel 11, 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12, Revelation 13, and Ezekiel 16.
The King of Babylon is the mystery (false) God of this world. He was given authority over every tribe, people, language, and nation for 42 months (Revelation 17, Revelation 13:7, and Revelation 13:5). That makes him the leader of the world, the president of the North (U.S.), and the prince of Babylon. Those who worship his image have the mark of the beast.
In chapter Revelation 17, "The Prostitute" a.k.a. "The Mother of Prostitutes" refers to "Judah and Jerusalem" (Jeremiah 7:30-34 and Isaiah 19:17). "The Beast" and "The Ten Kings" shall make her desolate (Revelation 17:16-17).
"The Seven Heads" are "The Seven Mountains/Hills and The Seven Kings" (Revelation 17:9-11). "The Ten Horns" are the "The Ten Kings" that will desecrate/destroy and steal God's Holy City/Kingdom. The main Beast will subdue three "Kings." For one hour, he will give his "Mighty fortress Gods" authority as kings before they go to their destruction along with the beast and the people with the mark. Read: Daniel 7:15-27 and Revelation 17:9-14.

In Chapter John 14 verse 28 through 31, Jesus stated to his disciples that he will be going away and will be coming back. Than Jesus said, "I will not speak with you much longer, for the prince of this world is coming. He has no hold on me, but the world must learn that I love the Father and that I do exactly what my Father has commanded me."

According to God through the prophets/bible, he stated that the King of Babylon will make a false oath with his people (which are the Israeli troops and etc..) and will send them off to Egypt to do his will (Ezekiel 17:12-13). That is why God was very angry at his people because they have broken his covenant, his laws, and his decrees by following other Gods and by following the evil works of Baal.
Since God's Holy City a.k.a. Judah and Jerusalem became defiled/corrupted by its evil/sinful/detestable practices of the Babylonians, God had to send a curse upon the land, so that every one of them will be perished by the sword (Jeremiah 44:12). The only ones that will not go into captivity/that will not fall by the sword are the ones that do not have the mark of the beasts written on their foreheads. Read: Revelation 13:10, Revelation 7:3, and Revelation 14:1, and Revelation 14:9-12.

Judah and Jerusalem has now become like the city of Sodom and Gomorrah. Read Isaiah 1.
Do you not see the desolation happening in the middle east today? We are definitely living in the last days!
SEE PICTURES: [link to gma.yahoo.com]
Very soon, God will destroy Babylon the Great! Very soon God will create a new heaven and earth for his chosen people! He will make a new Jerusalem that will come down out of heaven. It will be the new Holy City that will be placed on earth (Revelation 21).

MORE DETAILS:
In the book of Daniel, chapter 9, verse 2, it stated that Daniel understood that the desolation of Jerusalem would last for seventy(70) years, not for seven(7) years.
Read Daniel 9:24-27 which talks about the the end of the 70 weeks of desolation prophesied by Daniel the prophet.
For 70 weeks, Jerusalem will be surrounded by armies, and the land will become desolate due to the war/massacre.
As I stated before, "The King of Babylon" (who refers to the the "King of the North"/"The Man of Lawlessness"/"The Beast") will make a peace treaty/will confirm a covenant with (the god of fortresses mentioned in Daniel 11:38) for one week. In the middle of the week he will put an end to sacrifice and offering.
During the end times, when "The King of Babylon/The King of the North" sets up an abomination that causes desolation, he will try to desecrate God's Holy City and will try to break the peace treaty before he goes to his destruction which the Lord will overthrow him by the breath of his coming (2 Thessalonians 2:8-17). Many countries will fall (Daniel 11:45, Amos 1 and Amos 2).

Read about "The Two Witnesses" in Revelation 11:1-6: [link to niv.scripturetext.com]

The Two Witnesses in the middle east were prophesying for 42 months. Their job was to warn the Israeli/rebels about the coming terror/destruction/tribulation that was going to come upon them. Since the rebels have not taken heed to their warnings, they have fallen by the sword.
The prophets prophesied that there will not be peace, but a sword (Ezekiel 7:25).

There were also false prophets prophesying too, but they were prophesying false consolations stating that there will be peace when there isn't going to be peace.
Read Ezekiel 13 "False Prophets Condemned." LINK: [link to niv.scripturetext.com]

READ: Luke 21:20 and 1 Thessalonians 5:3.

Daniel 12:11-12. “From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days."
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP