Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Any dreams about Ascension, ETs, travel to other planets goes here
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi folks, I specifically opened this thread for any of you that have dreams about Ascension, 5th dimension, ETs, or travel to other planets to write here your experiences and we'll discuss it together. I'll start with my own dream experiences.

Recently, my dreams became more lucid and vivid, and I now can remember almost all of my dreams with a level of recollection and precision that I can't do before this year. I now can also remember some, if not most of all my dreams throughout the past years and now I can clearly see numbers and text in my dream. I also saw strange interdimensional creatures for the first time in my 25 years of life while in sleep paralysis. One of them look like a yellow-blob thingy the size of a man. I also saw a shadow people for the first time while in that state. I've had sleep paralysis experiences for many years but this is the first time I saw such things while in that state, suggesting my third eye chakra is opening slowly. When I finally was released from my paralysis I saw the shadow thing ran away as fast as I could because I was about to land a sucker punch on it.

Now back to the main topic, dreams. I had dreams of visiting beautiful landscapes on many other planets/realms, meaning that I had traveled to such high-dimensional planets in my Astral Body. Those dreams were very real-looking while I was in them and the scenery of the lush landscapes such as forests, crystal clear lakes, rolling plains with innumerable weird but pleasant natural formations and other magical-looking natural fomations that has no equivalents on Earth are a million times more beautiful than any place on Earth. I also had dreams of being on spaceships and attending classes in them, as well as walking around futuristic-looking cities. One of my favourite dreams was when I was in a spaceship's bridge and we're looking at a magnified images of distant planets, star systems and dust formations throughout the cosmos. Lastly, one of the best I had was when I was looking down at a landscape on a planet floating in the air with another person floating next to me, perhaps one of my ET friends? We were discussing something but I forgot what it was and we were looking at devices we're holding in our hands that we used to manifest a holographic image of something(I forgot but maybe the geographical map of the region on that planet that we were at?). Then I looked back down and saw our flying saucer parked down there. However as looked down I saw a weird animal approaching our flying saucer, and I floated down to try to communicate with it but after that the dream ended. Maybe that animal was about to piss at our craft?1rof1
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP