Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject >>> FREaKY DREAM with CHENEY, PRINCE CHARLES and CAMILLA...wtf? <<<
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Don't know what the hell those ghouls were doing popping up in my astral plane, but here's the dream...

I was standing in the area which leads from the main road to the private streets of my neighborhood...
This was in the area just outside of where I live.
There was no one around except for me, Cheney and this one other nondescript neighbor...
I did not want Cheney there, and either did the neighbor,
So as Cheney was standing there radiating that snarly vibe of his,
Me and the Neighbor just began to "beam" at him with our personal energy...
Not in a malicious way, just in a firm focused way, the intent was, this is our neighborhood, and you are NOT welcome here....
So, the next thing that happened, Cheney started to SHRINK!!
It was actually rather funny because his body shrunk down to the size of a three year old's,
but his head stayed the SAME!
Are you getting that picture.. Hysterical right?!
I stood there with the other person, laughing and pointing at him and saying, "You're SHRINKING!! AH HA HA !!
Well he was still determined to impose his will, and started walking, er, toddling, towards us like he was going to grab us or at least try to, so we were darting around the parking lot avoiding him and laughing..
Then I decided I wanted to stop him so I said, "How do you like this?" and I started to sing high notes at him.
Then I sang "To dream the impossible dream" from Man of La Mancha....but then Cheney wanted to sing To Dream the Impossible Dream ALSO!
but he couldn't hit the notes correctly...
this part of the dream ended with him struggling to sing , and me thinking to myself,
"My God, does he really consider himself a DREAMER..?!"
Next part,
I'm back in my beloved old neighborhood in Queens... Charles and Camilla are taking a walking tour of the area...
I am hanging out on a corner engaged in jolly conversation with some old friends...
Suddenly my pearl and gold earrings magically fly off of my ears over to where Charles and Camilla are walking...
The earrings are not just flung through the air, they are curving, dipping, diving, before they come to rest on the sidewalk near them...
They both stare at the earrings as if they were afraid of them!! I go over to gather them and as I pick them up, I say laughingly, "heheh, I have very muscular ears !"

and then I walk back over to my friends with my earrings...!

Anjy ideas what the dreams are saying...?
The one about Cheney was pretty clear I think ,
but Charles Camilla and magic earrings...scratching

I don't know ?!

~ ~ ~ ~ * ~ ~ ~ ~
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP