Users Online Now: 2,093 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 876,046
Pageviews Today: 1,456,287Threads Today: 599Posts Today: 10,353
02:47 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Not all Islamic countries are radicals and use Sharia Law to use medieval punishments...here is why
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am not a muslim but i came from a country that is ruled by sunni muslims (UAE, DUBAI) and there are no such things practised as what you mentioned. however, i do agree that muslim women do have less rights in terms of well, custody, marriage, but thats about it.

If any thing , I'd wish i was a muslim women when i walk in the streets of Dubai for having so much respect. for example, if a muslim women cuts in the line to the 'movies' that you were waiting for the past 30 min, you still cannot say shit to her, cuz they have more rights than you do, because she's a lady.
If in a train or a bus, there are no more available seats and there is a women with her children standing, it is the men's duty to stand up and give her and the children his seat.
Don't judge right away based on lunatics like the Taliban or Al-Quida.
These pethatic goons in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Saudi, Egypt, Yamen, Sudan, Somalia, who have distorted the teachings of Islam and use it for their own political agenda
. Taliban, or Al-Quida are from the wahabies who are ruling Saudi Arabia, The holiest muslim country there is.

Women there now have no rights whatsoever
watch this
[link to www.youtube.com]

when something like this happens in Africa by the LRA 'Christian mystic fundamentalists" with their leader 'Kony' who thinks he's Jesus
Thread: Women's Nose, lips, and ears were Cut Off, this time by CHRISTIAN RADICALS..yea you heard me

People tend to look the other way around and say that it is in Africa and is done by Killers who are not christians. While in Afghanistan fundamentalists who do these acts, people like to depict all Muslims around the world to act like them based on these videos.

If this was true, then these muslim women n men would have their heads and face chopped off by their government if they were making these music videos.!!

Turkey

Arabic (Lebanon)

Iran

Iran Muslim guys

Taliban-Wahabies-Al-Quida,Hezbollah- Hamas- are all backward minded muslims who like to kill anyone who oppose their customs.

And, FYI Ultra Orthodox jewish people also treat women like Shit in Israel which is a big problem for the community.

15 out of the 19 terrorists on 9/11 were Saudis n the rest Egyptions. these people are sick fundamentalists radicals.

Iranians who have a government that oppresses themm have showed and shocked the world with their green movement that they reject and oppose their fundamental government. It was a new but failed revolution. So why no one remembers it?

Don't hate on Muslims around the world, Hate on the radical fundamentalists. Muslims who are modernized hate those fundamentalists cuz they have put a bad name on their religion and race
STOP disrespecting people's religions based on fanatic individuals who commit atrocities and honor killings because it doesnt happen everywhere.

So there you go, I hope you learned something today.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP