Users Online Now: 2,321 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 614,116
Pageviews Today: 993,336Threads Today: 402Posts Today: 6,589
10:26 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject To all Christians: it's time to quit living the religion of Peter, and start living the true teachings of Christ
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is part of a teaching from Jesus. The entire teaching can be accessed through the link at the bottom of the page.

The false path

Throughout history, numerous people have followed the false path. Even many so-called spiritual teachers or leaders have followed the false path and have promoted the false path. Such teachers often did not deliberately mislead the people. They truly believed in the lie that you can somehow perfect or elevate the false sense of identity, the pseudo self. They believed that you can attain salvation and make it back to the kingdom of God without overcoming, transcending and leaving behind the sense of separation from God.

This lie is very persuasive and pervasive. It is so persuasive that even many souls who have been engaged in spiritual practices for lifetimes still have not seen through this lie. They truly believe that they are following the true spiritual path, and they use all manner of outer signs or inner experiences to reinforce the illusion that they are following the true path and that they are coming ever closer to God. Some of these souls are making spiritual progress in various ways, but they still have not challenged the fundamental problem that makes it necessary to come back to God, namely the fact that they chose to see themselves as separated from God.

Although there is a spiritual path which takes you gradually towards a higher state of consciousness, there comes a point where the gradual path can lead you no further. There comes a point when you must take a leap of faith into the arms of God. You cannot make it back to God as long as you see even the slightest distance between yourself and God. What does it mean to be in God's kingdom? It means being one with God, being an individualization of God, even being God in embodiment. It means accepting your true identity as a son or daughter of God, as an individualization of a God flame.

The mistake of Peter

When I walked the Earth 2,000 years ago, my main purpose was to demonstrate the true path that leads you back to union with God. The same path of union has been demonstrated and taught by all true spiritual teachers and mystics. Many souls have been students of such teachers, yet they have not understood the very core of the teaching. Such students can sit at the feet of a true Master for many years and still not understand the lie of the false path. They can look at the true teacher and recognize that he is a true teacher, yet in their hearts they cannot understand or accept that the only way to follow the teacher is to become the teacher.

A perfect example of such a student was my beloved Peter. Peter was a sincere student. He had attained a certain level of discernment and this allowed him to recognize me as the Christ in embodiment. When I said, "upon this rock will I build my church," I did not mean the outer person of Peter. I meant the inner ability to recognize the Christ, to recognize the true teacher.

Yet despite the fact that Peter was a sincere student with some attainment and discernment, he was not willing to walk the true path of Christhood. This is why, when the test of Christhood came to him, he denied me three times. Peter thought that although he recognized me as the Christ and saw me walk the path that leads to the death of the ego, the false sense of identity, he did not have to walk that same path. Peter reasoned that he could maintain his individuality as being separate from God, as being separate from Christ. He reasoned that he could still make it back to God by following my outer teachings instead of following the inner path of overcoming the false sense of identity and winning back the true sense of identity as being one with God, as being an individualization of God and not an individualization of the world consciousness.

At the very moment when Peter denied me for the first time, he started a trend that set Christianity on the wrong course. The Christianity that Peter founded, the church that Peter founded, was from the very beginning based on the false path, the lie of individuality and separateness from God. The lie that you can make it back to God without walking the path of Christhood which requires you to be willing to lose your life, to lose your mortal life, to lose your mortal sense of identity in order to win the immortal life of the Christ consciousness.

For 2,000 years, the orthodox Christian churches have reinforced and upheld the illusion embodied by Peter. They have built elaborate doctrines and dogmas around this illusion. They have built a culture that reinforces this illusion so heavily that millions of souls are firmly entrapped by the illusion. They think they are true Christians, yet I tell you that they are following the path that seems right unto a human, yet the end thereof is the way of the death of the soul.

Be not like Peter.
Learn from the mistakes of Peter.
Make an effort to see through the illusion that entrapped Peter. When the world comes and asks you if you are one with Christ, do not deny your oneness with me. Do not fear any of the consequences or the punishments found in this world. Do not make excuses and seek to explain Christhood in a way that becomes palatable to the world consciousness.

Be willing to sacrifice your mortal sense of identity, your false sense of individuality, your sense of pride in the human ego and the human achievements, in order to obtain union with Christ.

Awaken and Come forth!

Peter reasoned that if he had confessed to be one of my disciples, he would have been crucified alongside me, and thus he would not have been able to remain in the world and spread my message. Yet when Peter walked on the water and started sinking, did I not reach out my hand and raise him up? So why would Peter think that if he had been crucified alongside me I would not have been able to resurrect him as I resurrected myself? And could not the resurrected Peter have walked the Earth again as I did and helped the other disciples spread my message.

I tell you that if Peter had decided to acknowledge his oneness with Christ instead of affirming his separation from Christ, Christianity itself would have been much different. It is not a given that Peter would have been crucified. But regardless of whether he was crucified alongside with me or had remained in embodiment, Peter would have become a true representative of the Christ. He would have become one with Christ, he would have become Christ, and therefore he could have built a church that was based on the true path instead of the false path. He could have built a church based on the true individuality in God rather than the false sense of individuality as being separate from God, separate from Christ.

I see millions upon millions of people who consider themselves to be true Christians or consider themselves to be true followers of the spiritual path. These people are found in all religions, and many are found in the New Age movement. I love each and every one of you and I desire nothing more than to see you come home to my Father's kingdom. Yet I must tell you sternly and frankly that so many of you are walking the false path, the way that seems right unto a human.

Now I say to you with the full authority of Christ, “Awaken from your sleep!” I say to you as I said to Lazarus, “Come forth!” Come out of the grave of your false sense of identity and embrace the Light, the Light of my Christ Presence which is shining upon you through these words.

I am Jesus Christ.
I am the being who is assigned by God to hold the office as Lord and Savior for every human being on Earth. So many people think that by making a simple declaration of words they have accepted me as their Lord and Savior. This is not so.

I can be your Lord and Savior only if you fully accept me and accept the path to Christhood, the path to union with Christ, union with God. I can be your savior only if you are willing to let go of your false sense of individuality, the false sense of identity based on the illusion that you are separated from God. I can be your Lord and Savior only if you are willing to let the human ego die.

Do not follow the path taken by Peter and spend the rest of this lifetime using the serpentine logic to justify why you can perfect the ego. Instead, follow the path taken by Paul who said, "I die daily." He meant that every day a part of his human self died.

Be willing to admit that your human self, your human sense of individuality, must die before you can discover your true individuality in Christ. Admit that the sense of individuality based on separation is a lie. Do not spend the rest of your life in an attempt to justify the sense of individuality and the belief that the false path of building upon that individuality can take you back to God.

This is what Peter did. This is what the soul of Peter has been doing for 2,000 years. This is what the Christian churches who followed the way taken by Peter have been doing for 2,000 years.

I am Jesus Christ and I say to you, “Thus far and no father!” The time has come to draw a line in the sand and say, “Come out of your illusions and delusions. Come out of your sense that all is well and that as long as you keep following the path you are following now, you will automatically make it back to God.”

Stop attempting to use the logic of this world to justify the false path. Let go of the false path and follow me.

I am Jesus Christ, and I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life.

[link to www.askrealjesus.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP