Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THE WAR IS ON WITHIN 2 WEEKS - WWIII
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Folks:

I am here to say that my friends and husband have informed me that they will be going active from reserves in the coming weeks for war. I then read orders not directly shown to me but that I took from his briefcase that indicate that reserves such as the one my husband is in shall be called up in days. He is part of a mortician crew responsible for providing funerals for fallen IDF soldiers within hours of their death.

I too have heard rumors that the war will start with the US doing attacks on the enemy of Israel.

This is my only alert to my friends. My agent would be mad if he found out, but I promised friends I would post this in a non-msm non-definitive place.

G-D be with you all!

Start the time clock now.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP