Users Online Now: 2,028 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 971,152
Pageviews Today: 1,733,438Threads Today: 739Posts Today: 13,179
07:37 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject DNA emits light - scientific basis for "lightbody"- tingling? ears ringing? odd sensations?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have noticed a few threads the last week or so about a vibrating sensation/oscillating sensation when meditating along with "vibrations" in hands/feet area...just wanted to talk about this for a little while. Symptoms are listed below :)

While I will be the first one to say that a year or two ago I would have called total BS on all of this stuff...but as I've had an pretty interesting change in perspective over this last year or two, I can see and sense some very real changes going on energetically within me...and others are experiencing this as well!

It can be very confusing and hard to understand as all of these weird "vibrating"/ticking/energetic currents start to flow through your body...along the meridian lines ( [link to acupuncturetoday.com]

These also control part of the holographic imprint/blueprint for our DNA.

Its lightbody "activation"! While I hate the term "New Age" because it has such a negative connotation with most people...I do believe our DNA and bodies are changing at a very rapid rate.

While I don't really believe in being able to predict "exact" times of changes/shifts of 2012...I do think that we can learn a lot from looking at the calendar. We are currently in the last "underworld" as predicted by the Mayans...and it lasts roughly 260 days... Time has seemed to speed up over the last few years. Something interesting to consider is that the changes that once might have taken place over 16.4 billion years...are now taking place within about a year...thats A LOT of change in a little amount of time. ---> Here is a calendar (I haven't even even read the date predictions on it FYI, just read the amount of time in each underworld...notice it gets shorter each period).

[link to www.soundsofsirius.com]

The Mayans saw a huge shift in "consciousness". They were connected to Mother Earth and her rhythms more than we could ever imagine!!

As we enter the end of a cycle, and enter a new one...very real changes are going to go on within and around us.

Our DNA reacts as an antennae to the environment around us. It also emits light in the form of BIOPHOTONS...receiving AND sending information to and from the environment around us.

This energetic lightbody is VERY real and has been researched in depth by scientists over the last few years - [link to www.youtube.com]

<-- the Living Matrix is an amazing video about many different topics related to our energetic bodies and healing!

Energetically the world is shifting into a higher vibratory state. Many are still "stuck" in a lower vibration as they are completely disconnected to Mother Earth and her rhythms...but those who have woken up per se, are starting to notice changes in their body and in the environment around them as they try to cleanse their mind/body/spirit and begin reconnecting...as this happens-->

Our bodies are beginning to emit more "light" in the form of bio-photons!

[link to transpersonal.de]

[link to www.viewzone.com]

Light in human consciousness

"I mention this latest work for those who may wish to explore the boundaries of photon research and theory. In a ground-breaking paper with the lengthy title of "Orchestrated Objective Reduction of Quantum Coherence in Brain Microtubules: The 'Orch OR' Model for Consciousness" by Stuart Hameroff and Roger Penrose, the brain is described as a quantum computer whose main architecture are the cytoskeletal microtubules and other structures within each of the brain's neurons.

If you examine a neuron, you will see that there are many hollow tubes surrounding the axon. These microtubules have been thought of as a kind of scaffold to support the nerve fiber. But they are now getting a second look as the possible architecture of our consciousness.

The particular characteristics of microtubules that make them suitable for quantum effects include their crystal-like lattice structure, hollow inner core, organization of cell function and capacity for information processing. According to the researchers, their size appears perfectly designed to transmit photons in the UV range."

This change in emission of light can bring some cool changes. You might be noticing...

--- thoughts are manifesting much faster
--- strong ticking sensations are starting to form in forehead-hands-feet and eventually these will flow like currents/conveyor belts along the meridian lines of your body...can really feel it in your teeth when they start ramping up!
--- loss in appetite or for anything that isn't fresh
--- buzzing/ringing in ears
--- eye "spasms" - idk how else to describe them
--- (this one will seem weird but if you have experienced it you will know what I am talking about) - a computer/typewriter ticking sensation mid brain when in deep meditation, almost like you feel the coding/information your body is receiving
--- heightened senses
--- completely unexplainable inability to focus or care about ANYTHING that brings your vibrations/energy level down (ie. gossip about friends, worrying about checking the mail, TV, popular music, etc.)
--- sensing any strong electromagnetic field in you--- almost like you are matching its vibrations, it becomes very hard to be around strong machinery, computers, and for me, ANYTHING that beeps almost sends me up a wall
--- you can sense energies in nature much much deeper than in the past
--- the reality around you can almost seem fluid at times, as you are starting to see more light energies/wavelengths of things around you
--- mild tremors in hands during times of high solar activity
--- foot cramps and "shin splints"! As your body begins to detox along these lightlines, many of the toxins stored in our bodies work their way out of our feet

and the list goes on and on!!

These very real changes in perception can be very scary, confusing, and invigorating all at the same time! We are detoxing on the physical and energetic level as these higher energies cause our DNA to begin emitting more light, and take on a higher expression! Thus creating a completely different reality than the one we have seen in the past. A much higher level of thinking and connecting things begins to form...thoughts ideas begin to flow, and truths begin to resonate within you. Rapid healing, anti-aging, and many other things can happen at an increasing rate as well!

This is just the start of the change...its important to know you are not alone and that perhaps your just ahead of the game ;) because you are waking up to who you really are and where you really came from!

The vibrations/ticking sensations are just the beginning...we are all in for a wild ride :)

EDITED to add some links I've found over time:

Photosynthesis, Solar Power & the Pineal Gland: A Foreshadowing of Human Light Processing?

[link to www.wakingtimes.com]

"Ancient texts even talk about light-body activation. It requires shifting to a higher frequency, ideally so that your gross, or material body becomes light enough to work with other elements in our galaxy – wind, air, water, the rays of the sun included. Scientists have already pointed to the probability that there are multiple dimensions in space. "

Harvard stores 70 billion books using DNA

[link to www.computerworld.com]

Cyborg tissue is half living cells, half electronics

[link to www.newscientist.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP