Users Online Now: 2,052 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,543,267
Pageviews Today: 2,241,655Threads Today: 612Posts Today: 12,447
06:13 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THE GOAL/ GOAT OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER? LIBERTY, LUCIFER and THE SIX POINTED STAR...The Controversial Animated film that has everyone talking...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message THE MIND OF APOLLO. takes on the I PET GOAT II for INTEPRETATION

George Bush read a Childs Story book on September 11, 2001 called My Pet Goat by Siegfried Engelmann and Elaine C. Bruner. to school children in Sarasota county Florida. Seven minutes earlier he had been informed of the 9/11 attacks and the second tower going down.

Even though the story was about a pet goat taking on a car thief, it inspired a awesome animated movie by Heliofant productions, a independant film studio which released this film in June 2012. Its rich Esoteric and spooky imagery has sparked many a discussion.

And I Apollo will give you a sample analysis of the first 40 seconds. I will take on the whole video which will be posted in my blog (link in sig) in the days to come. It will be a lengthy project of a few days or weeks since it is 7 minutes long. I hope you enjoy what I have learned thru the years as a Esoteric Initiate and student of Theology.

I, PET GOAT II

Azrael the scapegoat, looks out of his box, He is the Child of Winter Solstice but the celebration of his birthday has taken on a barcode commercial aspect to celebrate his birth. The announcement of the holy child takes place in a cardboard box to which millions of children open their toys. What is the birthday of Jesus is actually the birthday of Sol Invictus, the Sun God, and the Baphomet Capricorn goat of Sophis.

In ancient Israel, the scapegoat ceremony was done by the High Priest on Yom Kippur Lev. 16:8,10,26 to take on the peoples sins and send it out to the wilderness . The Judean landscape southeast of Jerusalem was a harsh landscape that dipped 4,000 feet to the Dead Sea. It was the same area which lilith was described to cry out to the screech owl . (An owl picture can be seen above the map of the United States poster in the schoolroom)

The Masoretic text states:

34:14 "And shall-meet desert creatures et (particle) jackals
the goat he-calls his- fellow

Lilith is known to be associated with the owl and the goat and the Jackal headed anubis which will take the Christ figure on a boat ride to the underworld.

34:15 there she-shall-nest the great-owl, and she-lays-(eggs), and she-hatches, and she-gathers under her-shadow:
hawks[kites, gledes ] also they-gather, every one with its mate.
The Egg will be prominant thruout this video . The Orphic Egg is the Greek birth of the primordial hermaphroditic deity.

:newmangeopolitic:

We can see this in the two brain hemispheres separated under the chalkboard by the lightning strike of Qabalah, the path of the Initiate. Jesus alludes to this lightning strike in Matthew 24:27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

Students of the Bible would be aware of the Eastern facing temple and Initiates would recognize the teachings of the Fixed stars at Sun SET, and at Dawn of the Horizon (Horus)

Now back to the wilderness prophecy which can be seen in Revelation 12 in which the wings of the great eagle take the woman to shelter for three and a half years after giving birth to the child.

The Black and White Checkerboard of the Temple was to be Solomons Sundial with the Two Pillars of Jachin and Boaz.that was to measure the times and seasons , the pole shift alluded to in the Stairway of Ahaz, and the noon time initiation of the Sun God who was to take the Throne. Solomon meant Solar Man.

Back to the brain hemispheres, to the right is a picture of a heart. Every Initiate has a goal to unite both brain hemispheres and to connect the Anaharta (heart chakra) to the mind

On the chalkboard itself is a penis ejaculating, This brings to mind the Phallus of Aton, the Phallus of Osiris and the Golden Seed of Hermes

Beneath the map of the United States is the winter snowflake of the Goat Child of Winter Solstice., the Six Pointed Star....

Remember that the Owl is above the map..

President Bush plays the fool with the Dunce Cap, We all know of the Fool and the Puppet of the Devils card in Tarot which has man and woman chained.

:devilcard2:

The Devil is Ayin, sign of Capricorn, (Sagitarrius in the Sidereal) In Hebrew Ayin means Eye. He is the Lord of the Gates of the Matter, and the Child of the Forces of time.

The Puppet Master is actually Justice, and the Hebrew symbology of Lamed, meaning "Whip"

She is the daughter of the Lord of Truth. And Anubis takes the initiate to the scales of Maat so the heart could be weighed. (references to the heart again)

The house on the blackboard is on fire, What begins in the home of Beth. is first revealed by the doorknob in the begining of the film. What appears as a fence post tying in the goat with barbed wire, we see a doorknob

To approach Lucifer, you need to pass thru the gateway of the Empress. Daleth means Door in Hebrew. Herein lies the pillars to meet the King.

Cheth the Fence is the chariot card, the Child of the Powers of Waters, the Lord of the Triumph of Light. The crown of thorns is his fence of Barbed wire in the beginning of the film.

Who is about to be Liberated?

We will soon find him, and find out.

-Apollo
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP