Users Online Now: 1,763 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 877,036
Pageviews Today: 1,638,055Threads Today: 797Posts Today: 14,082
06:19 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I saw a psychic tonight that my Dad had set up ($120 an hour) and he had this to say about 2012:
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A lot of psychics are in agreement that the end of 2012 could be a bit ugly. It won't be so destructive as people rumour it to be but still the West Coast of California does not look good. I just got my Daughter [She is married, with a kid, and lives in California. This guy has convinced her to move back home, husband and child. Husband has taken a new job here.] to come back home.
The cleansing should take until at least May.
ME later on: So do you believe it to be Fukushima related or earthquake, physical, because you made it sound like at the beginning (this 2012 was talked about early in the session) that it was some kind of Financial catastrophe (he talked about economies collapsing).
HIM: No, we think it to be Tsunamis.. Places will drop off into the ocean, waves should go inland at least 25 KM [Personally I think it'd be a lot further if it was a shift of some sort] and the water is not going to recede back all the way.

Anyways, there you have it. I'm tired and going to bed.

I am aware most people assume psychic = bullshit, but this man has over 20,000 clients from all ranges of professions, and knew some spot on stuff about my Dad's deceased loved ones (family I never met) that he had no way of knowing.

I'm not here to convince you to believe that genuine ones exist out there, it's futile to try to make a horse drink. You can lead one to water, but you can't make it drink.

I'll be saving a copy of this message in some ridiculous even I am banned. That will speak enough words on the topic for me.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP