Users Online Now: 2,054 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 804,447
Pageviews Today: 1,421,543Threads Today: 601Posts Today: 10,448
04:27 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Soccer-Moms cannot cook worth shit! FUCK YOU! DO NOT USE YELLOW CHEESE ON PIZZA!!!!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message They use Prue-made pizza mixes and slather cheap processed cheddar on pizzas, dice up hot dogs, etc.
Look at me I am a cook, I wear a bob haircut, I drive my kids to soccer practice, I listen to Christian pop-Music, I am a closet alco, I am sexually frustrated, I cannot cook.

YOU FUCKING CUNTS NEVER SHOULD USE CHEDDAR CHEESE ON PIZZA!
Make an effort and prepare your own dough, make your own pizza, use a mix of hard and soft white Italian cheeses, prepare your own sauce, toast your veggies and meats before and drain of grease.
TAKE SOME INITIATIVE YOU FUCKING AMERICAN PIG WOMAN!

Women cannot fucking cook worth shit now days, they fuck EVERYTHING UP!

"Oh god I have kids, I am so stressed out *Christian pop music playing in the background*, I never get fucked anymore, I mix random shit together and feed my 'chillens, they are grateful, I work so hard, I watch Oprah, I go to church, blah blah fucking BLAH"

Fuck you!
No short cuts bitch, make an effort!
Do something with yourself!!!
Put out something.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP