Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Where is all the real doom at?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I sold all my cool shit and bought seeds and guns and ammo and water filtration devices and potassium iodide and thousands of dollars of survival gear. I am starting to feel like I wasted my money and got rid of all of my neat toys for nothing.
The stuff just sits in my spare bedroom collecting dust.
One year ago I was telling my family and friends that by July of 2012 shit will hit the fan and I will be the only one prepared.
My parents asked me what date we would need to get to without any doom before I would admit I am delusional and start focusing more on getting my life back on track. I told them that if nothing CRAZY happened by the end of July that I would get rid of half my survival stuff and start focusing more on my career.
I just feel like an idiot. Like I was sincerely warning everyone I knew letting them know that a collaps was imminent and that WWIII was on the horizon and that food prices would skyrocket and that they need to be prepared immediately.
I read daily on here that today will be the day or tomorrow will be a huge event. Well here we are 7/11 another "big event" day and I am sitting here embarassed with no doom.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP