Users Online Now: 1,530 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 424,106
Pageviews Today: 680,083Threads Today: 195Posts Today: 3,444
07:17 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Does anyone think that Pugs are so fucking annoying?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I love animals and most dogs. But lately I've been living with someone who has a Pug. This little thing is cute and full of lots of love, however....she has just become so goddamn annoying to me lately!!

For instance, she constantly makes noise. There is not a second that goes by that she isn't making all kinds of noise...snorting, grunting, all kinds of breathing noises, snoring the entire time she sleeps, snoring when she is lying down and still awake. Following the owner around the house, no matter how comfy she may be, if the owner gets up and walks anywhere, she jumps up and is right at his feet.. all the time. She licks and licks and licks obsessively, her paws, the sofa, the air....everything! Anytime someone here is eating food, no matter if she has just been fed and no matter how much she ate, she is right there bouncing up on her front paws, begging for food.

Is this just me or are pugs really this annoying? Is it all pugs or just some?

Please share your experiences about these strange and sorta cute but annoying little creatures.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP