Users Online Now: 2,900 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,175,584
Pageviews Today: 2,261,776Threads Today: 1,060Posts Today: 19,837
11:26 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WHAT IF the 2010 Haiti Earthquake was a Prelude to CDC's Zombie Apocalypse Warning for 2012?!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A really BIG what if...it's sounds cookoo stoned but hear me out:

The earthquake was pre-planned (January 2010) to bring the country to ruins. A slew of celebrities, (like Haiti's ambassador-at-large Sean Penn for one) and political figures helped to raise tens of millions of dollars, but the money was used for some sinister agenda. With Haiti known for its voodoo religion, most involving zombies and cannibalism, what if an elitist group was sent down there to learn about the rituals to conjure up a zombie-like state to people here in the US? What if they invested in mass producing a poisonous substance, similar to what you're about to read below, with the enslaved help of the survivors?

WOAH I know it sounds WILD but think about the timeline. A year after the quake, nothing much has changed. There are camps set up all over the country where the survivors have lived but why are they still there now? There was the cholera outbreak that further made things worse, sickening some of the survivors to death. Then comes the CDC Zombie Apocalypse campaign in Summer 2011, foreshadowing of the season and of what's to come for 2012!!

HAITI EQ
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

CDC BLOG POST- Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse

TWO & A HALF YEARS LATER...and what damned?!

By the way, it's not real ZOMBIES we're dealing with, it's the people who are being ZOMBIFIED by a yet unknown substance (NOT bath salts, let's get that straight!).

I'm sure some of us has figured out by now that random people are being picked and experimented on as guinea pigs with this concoction. Whether it's being ingested, injected, inhaled or applied topically has yet to be determined. You really have to wonder if this is the TRUTH.

I've had a number of dreams in the past few months that possibly hinted at this incoming zombie craze but more so, where it all derived from. I dreamed about Florida and Jamaica specifically...a song about Bob Marley with the lines “Who’s that Brown? Some may, I say, call me Charlie, The word is the herb and I’m deep like Bob Marley”. This was from Scenario by A Tribe Called Quest that came out in the 80s. This connects to Nicki Minaj's satanic Roman Holiday Grammy performance where she growls and imitates the exact line from the Scenario song: "...like a Dungeon Dragon". If I had to sum up every dream I've had in the past six months, I would say it was leading up to the rise of the Antichrist, the bottomless pit of demon spirits about to be opened and a possible pandemic that will soon erupt out of nowhere, with an environmental cause.

My eyes were about to fall out of my head after reading the blog post below! It's based on the book Passage of Darkness: The Ethnobiology of the Haitian Zombie by Wade Davis, a Harvard anthropologist/ethnobotanist who also wrote The Serpent and the Rainbow.

He also wrote about the "zombie cucumber" aka Datura stramonium, which I posted about in this thread:

Thread: Botticelli's VENUS/"High" MARS - Redheads/Rh Negative Blood - BRAVE's Merida [UPDATE: A change for Merida causes UPROAR!]

and I felt was depicted in the garden of flowers in the Denver Airport apocalyptic murals:

Thread: BEFORE: London Olympics Ceremony - AFTER: Denver Airport Murals Scenario ?! [UPDATE: Kate Middleton's Due Date - ONE YEAR LATER 7/27/13 ?!]

An intro to Wade Davis...

Trailer & IMDB page for The Serpent and the Rainbow:

[link to www.imdb.com]

Here's just a snippet but seriously, it must be read in its entirety!

Both the ingredients and the procedure become extremely important in understanding where the folk beliefs come from as well as the science of zombie making. Although the number and types of ingredients vary from region to region, all preparation for zombie powder seem to include at least one or more species of puffer fish, the large buga toad, the hyla tree frog, ground human remains, and several plants that are capable of irritating the human skin.[22] For instance, the preparation at Valley of Léogane, about 40km west of Port-au-Prince, included human cadavers, a mixture of centipedes, tarantulas and lizards as well as tree frogs two species of puffer fish.[23] The one prepared at Gonaïves, over 100km north of Port-au-Prince, had three stages to the preparation, taking about an entire week to complete the poison. In the first degree of preparation, again, are included a toad and a snake being sealed in a jar. About twenty grams of ground centipedes and two whole tarantulas are mixed with some plants similar to the ones we have listed above. Once they are ground to a powder, they are placed in a jar and buried underground for two days. In the second degree, two more plants locally known as tremblador and desmembres are added, and in the final degree, four more plants capable of causing severe topical irritation are mixed as well as a number of animals, such as ground two species of tarantulas with the skins of the white tree frog in addition to buga toad and a puffer fish.[24] This also somewhat explains the popular belief supported by the account frequently reported why zombies are sometimes seen to “vomit up a number of leaves, or small lizards or a large centipede” which is said to be a sign of illness.[25]

Having administered the poison on the intended victim by either topically applying it on the victim’s skin or by spreading it in the form of a cross on the threshold of the doorway or inside the victim’s shoes, the victim is said to die usually within the next six hours.[26] The Haitians hastily bury their dead to avoid the pungent smell of death in such a warm, tropical climate.[27] This may perhaps explain one of the reasons why zombies are more effectively made during the summer. On the same day at night, the bokor will come to the grave of the buried victim, calling by his name. Then the victim is said to come back to life as a zombie. When the zombie comes out of the ground, it is beaten severely, and “force-fed a paste made up of thee constituents: sweet potato, cane syrup, and concombre zombi.”[28] Concombre zombi, or zombi’s cucumber, is a plant called Datura stramonium, which, containing atropine and scopolamine, can hence induce a state of psychotic delirium marked by disorientation, acute confusion and complete amnesia, as well as agitation, hallucination and rambling speech in the patient. This hallucinogenic paste is applied to the zombie again in the morning after the resurrection, when it reaches its place of confinement.[29] Why is this necessary? After all, a zombie has been successfully made upon its rising from the ground. This beating and ingestion of the paste is what may be termed as an initiation, a baptism for zombies.

[link to isseicreekphilosophy.wordpress.com]

shockedreadupshocked
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP