Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Distilled Water.. Good or bad?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I know this will probably win the "most boring thread of the day" award but has anyone been drinking distilled water for a while? Most of the sites i've visited have completely polarized opinions on this water. I bought two jugs today (they were only 88 cents EACH!! blink ) and I'm wondering if I should be drinking it at all now. I definitely don't want to be drinking out of the tap, that's for sure. The distilled water is much softer to drink and tastes a lot better, but I've read that since distilled water lacks minerals, it takes minerals from your body.

Anyone been drinking it? And did you almost die like these sites say I could? dead dead3
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP