Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Beatles 365 - A Tribute to the Late Paul McCartney
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I got a copy of "Beatles 365" by Simon Wells for my birthday. It was truly a beautiful present.

I asked for it because I want to cut out all the photos of the two Paul McCartneys for my analytical geometric study. I'm going to buy another one and cut that up. This book is simply too beautiful to marr in any way. It is truly a tribute to the late Paul McCartney. It's so obvious that Paul died in November of 1974.

There are at least two photos of 'Billy Shears' (Billy's Here) casually smoking with his right hand. I smoked for 24 years and never smoked with my right hand. (I burned myself enough using my right hand.)

So many of the photos in the book were taken during Beatle concerts. The Beatles had to stop touring when Paul died because it took 'Faul' (William Sheppard) a few years to learn how to play the bass guitar 'lefty.'

There's only one color picture of Paul, and it is perfectly clear that he had brown hair (like mine). And there is no doubt that William Sheppard has jet black hair (I'm sure he dyes his hair now).

The book is truly a fitting testimony to the truth and to the memory of a great musician and singer.

There are definitely geometrical anomolies that are obvious between Paul and his successor. That's all going to come out in the wash. There will be overwhelming and definitive proof that Mr. William Sheppard of Ontario, Canada succeeded Paul. And it will be quite a testament to him to have looked so much like Paul, while at the same time, to be able to mimic Paul so well.

I have nothing against Mr. Sheppard. After all, who among us would not have done the same thing in his place. Nonetheless, a fraud was perpetrated against us and it has to be exposed.

God bless Paul McCartney, and let us do what we can to keep his memory alive.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP