Users Online Now: 1,891 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 354,736
Pageviews Today: 559,244Threads Today: 190Posts Today: 2,752
07:02 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject To all Canadians and OZtards ....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The discussion shouldn't be about gun grabbing, but about what they have planned for you after they get your guns. Once you are disarmed you have no defense against what they choose to do to you next and if they take your guns away they obviously have dubious plans for you necessitating taking your guns in the first place.
I don't think anyone can even imagine the landscape in this country if police and military start going house to house taking people guns. It's not just the 2nd Amendment, I have thousands of dollars of MY MONEY into my firearms collection which I cannot be deprived of without due process of law, by way of the 5th Amendment.
If there is a gun grab this will no longer be Amerika as firearms are deeply rooted in tradition in this country. Your are depriving people of not only the right to defend themselves against criminal and murderers (look at what is happening in Chicago right now) but the right to hunt and target shoot and just to collect something of value for fun and to pass down to future generations.
Is their going to be a Civil war? Fuck yes their is going to be a civil war. I belong to a firearms enthusiast club that meets every week with thousands of members, and this topic is practically all they are talking about these days, to which everyone answers the same. If they come to try and take my firearms, they are no longer my Government, and we will move to remove them from power by force.
They swear an oath to defend the Constitution and to break that oath is TREASON and punishable by death no court needed.
I would love to have the SWAT show up at my place because your going to see dozens of dead police, that will be on the news for sure and it might just be the trigger that send this whole thing into fruition. Amerikans will see on Television that this will be their own fate if they don't stand up as well, the whole thing can get kicked off which it needs to be. Blood will be spilled and I think no one wants to go first and just get arrested but if everyone goes at once then their is nothing that they can do to stop us.

According to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, there were about 215 million privately owned guns in 1999. The NRA estimates that half of all American households (total US population is 294 million) have at least one gun owner.

215 million gun owners in the USA as of 1999, and look how many are selling these days

Number of active military 1.5 million
number of military reserves 1.5 million
number of active duty Law enforcement officers in USA 1.1 million

THERE ISN'T EVEN A FUCKING QUESTION OF WHO'S GONNA WIN
wake the fuck up Amerika
So to all you Canadian and Australian complete idiot shills who have absolutely no fucking clue what they are talking about I say, please do us all a favor and quit posting here, your shit is bringing down the intelligence level of this forum, seriously, you have absolutely no fucking clue what your typing, go back to fucking sheep and swilling beer, you uneducated twits.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP