Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dassta-ma-kha #1 Yeti, Yowie Everywhere by Amitakh Stanford
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.flyingbuffaloes7.net]
Almost a decade ago, I warned that:

. . . The road to Damascus will lead to many places.

Bloodshed everywhere will cover the whole earth, streaming far and long . . .

As foretold, the upheaval in the Middle East will stir in strange ways . . .

There are many species that exist near, but not on, the Earth plane. One of them is the elusive humanoid species known variously as bigfoot, sasquatch, yeti or yowie.

When my family and I were residing in New England, USA, near the Quebec border, we saw a yeti-like species on our property on more than one occasion. Surprisingly, since our temporary re-location to Australia near the Queensland-New South Wales border, sightings of yeti (known in Australia as yowie) have intensified.

The yeti we saw in America were similar in appearance to those we have seen in Australia, but were taller and slightly darker in colour. The species on both continents walk upright like humans and have very long strides, but they do drop down into crouching positions to hide or in preparation to leap incredible distances and heights.

The yeti seem to be able to use mental power to direct people to do things against their will. On one occasion, after the discovery of reverse crop circles (where the grass grows up to form the circles rather than being crushed down) that appeared overnight in our front yard, I saw a yeti appear in the middle of one of those irregular rings of grass in broad daylight. The yeti tried using mental power on a family member whose back was turned to it while picking up the dog's droppings with a trowel. The yeti tried to mentally force him to eat the dog's droppings. I yelled at the yeti and it disappeared instantly. Later, the family member said that he could feel a presence, and he was resisting the mental attacks aimed at him.

This sighting showed that the yeti are not what most people think they are. Most of the yeti trackers are of the opinion that yeti are intelligent, elusive, sometimes aggressive, ape-like ancestors of humans. But, yeti are much more than that, and they appear to have technology available to them that is far superior to that of humans. I will relate a few of my own experiences with yeti, and readers can form their own conclusions.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP