Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Interracial relationships have come to mean black men and white women
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Have you noticed how every ad you stumble upon will have the multicultural aspect highlighted by some photo of black men and white women together. What about all those interracial couples of white men and black women that exist? or interracial couples of another sort, like Asian men and black women for instance? Proportionally you will inevitably notice that the preferred choice is always higher for the black men/white women couple.

It seems that in their blind hatred of white men, liberals in the media are bent on rubbing in the face of the white men how white women have chose to leave them in favor of blacks and at the same time create a trend so white women keep doing this. This is obviously intended so that white families decrease.

Now I don't have anything against people being in love with whoever they feel like, but it is very obvious and in your face what the malignant intention of pushing the black men/white women meme actually is and for those who KNOW, it's obvious who is pushing this and why.

For the rabid libtards who will give me bad karma, go right ahead , I stopped giving a damn about it a long time ago.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP