Users Online Now: 2,240 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 804,250
Pageviews Today: 1,421,227Threads Today: 601Posts Today: 10,447
04:27 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A serious statement and question about governments,countries and propaganda
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message When it comes to the Syrian crises or Russia's defense of them I've noticed,
many here defend Russia,Syria,China etc.
I also know America is up to it's eyeballs in propaganda.
What I don't get is,how could people be so naive as to believe, Russia one of the biggest masters of propaganda is their savior?!
Or China, tormenter of Tibet?
Plus Syria, with Assad who's Daddy killed alot of Syrians for an earlier uprising?
Then I see those who either blame Israel or just straight out blame Jewish people, and I say to myself,
"Are these descendants of Nazis in America and around the world?"
It's scary like reading 'Animal Farm', and watching a
modern version of it come to pass just as it did in Russia.
I also think about the fact that I can write anything I want against our President or any other politician as long as it's not a threat.
In Russia under Putin, many journalists against him or others who speak out have been killed.
It feels as if half the world has gone mentally blind.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP