Users Online Now: 2,496 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,200,289
Pageviews Today: 1,505,290Threads Today: 187Posts Today: 4,239
10:46 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject College Web Series contains Illuminati references, warns of global pandemic and population control,
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This web series seems suspicious. There are a bunch of references to Illuminati, Freemasonry, etc. The whole show is about a global pandemic that is wiping out humanity and how some time travelers are working to save it. Anyway, I got really into it and have a little analysis. The thing I find interesting is how this was produced by a public university. I'll be keeping an eye on it.

Here are some images I found from it that deals with subjects like the Mayan calendar, single eye symbolism, Freemason symbolism, etc.

Mayan calendar with weird symbol
[link to dl.dropbox.com]

Bhopal Gas Disaster
[link to dl.dropbox.com]

Weird images in montages
[link to dl.dropbox.com]

Single, all-seeing eye
[link to dl.dropbox.com]

Strange symbol on clay plate
[link to dl.dropbox.com]

Masonic Necklace
[link to dl.dropbox.com]

Six sided figure tattoo and injection
[link to dl.dropbox.com]

I haven't watched the second episode yet, but I'm sure there's more to find. Here's a link to the website. [link to epiloguetheseries.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News