Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Flashes in the night skies!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ive been seeing theses flashes in the night skies for a very long time now. Thought I would come on here and post to get opinions. I've tried to explain them but cant. They happen even when there is no cme hitting Earth. I was just outside watching them again and looked on the radar for cloud cover but there is none and usually never is... so I decided to Google "flashes in the night sky" and found out I'm not alone..it is happening all over the world. Its as if someone is taking a picture with a flash from space and it lights up the whole sky for a split second. Its always white flashes...I thought maybe upper atmospheric disruptions but I'm leaning to no because of the frequency of events and the multitude of people witnessing this...does anyone else see them or does anyone have an explanation or theory for them?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP