Users Online Now: 1,908 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,146,682
Pageviews Today: 1,918,674Threads Today: 771Posts Today: 13,170
07:29 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject black racist Democrats. u vote Obama, hate Bush. and call Republicans racist.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I don't wanna offend anyone but we all know that's impossible with this subject. Which is why I don't understand. I'm white Christian, I'm not racist against blacks but I'm racist against blacks that pull the race card whenever a white person says anything about black people, its like your offended but you refuse to explain why it offends you in the first place. Whites don't get offended by anything related to who or what we are, well
I don't and no one I know would. Honestly I never hear whites refer to something as being racist that a black person said. Partly because it doesnt bother whites to be called honkey or cracker and partly because we go out of our way not to offend blacks, because we know most will be offened . I was called racist the other day and cussed at because I said I don't like Obama, the black person immediately said I was racist and toldi was ignorant typically white racist, I didn't even bother to finish my sentence that I don't like any Democrats. It has absolutely nothing to do with his race, he isn't even black. I don't think anyone really knows exactly where he is from, but Barack Obama isn't a American name its Muslim or something not native to the US. Adding to my point it was a Democratic President that went to Africa and brought slaves over to America, Democrats were pro slavery, the 1st Republican President Lincoln wanted everyone to be equal and freed the slaves. But what I don't get, blacks tend to vote Democrat never even considering the Republican the ones that freed slaves and gave them land and a mule. I have known a couple blacks that voted for Republicans because of what they believe in. Republicans are called rich and greedy and they get tax breaks and they don't give $$ away to anyone. That's what keeps America going, if they were like Democrats and just gave it to people because they refuse to be productive members of society no one would have anything. Blacks have the same opportunities as everyone else, but welfare, free medical, free childcare is what most of these Democrats voters get, then call whites racist whenever we discuss blacks voting Democrat. Obama didn't choose Democratic party because he cares about blacks nor did Clinton its because they know blacks tend to vote Democrat they follow what other blacks do. Democrats believe in followers, to them your sheep and your dedicated to them because you get everything free. Then say Republicans are evil, and greedy and racist but they are all the same, they work together and blacks follow without thinking just like they knew you would. That drives me crazy I don't understand why your OK with having no values, teaching your kids to hate white Republicans for doing our part and yours. If those Republicans you hate didn't do that and take the blame for the Democrats for fooling you into thinking he cares and the Republicans just wanna help the rich. What if that's what you get then no one has anything, and the rich go poor then Wal-mart and stores close, America would have nothing. OK I'm done , let's see what y'all say.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP