Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject How to stop OBE's
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Anyone know how to stop these? I have these multiple times per week. I had one again last night. I think what I am experiencing is an OBE. For instance last night(early this AM) I find myself by my refrigerator and then I open the door(atleast I think I did) and then the light doesn't go on and then fear starts to step in but at the same time I am aware that my body is full of vibrations. While I feel the vibration all over my body, its feels as if I am floating and being pulled back into my body.

This usually happens if I wake up after say 5-6 hours of sleep and then I go back to bed. Once I go back to sleep I have these experiences usually within 30-45 minutes.

Anyone know what this is or what is causing it? I don't like it when this happens.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP