Users Online Now: 2,204 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,175,112
Pageviews Today: 1,644,436Threads Today: 454Posts Today: 8,209
01:24 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why are black people so racist these days?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I mean nothing is more funny than a hypocrite contradicting themselves right...

But seriously what's going on? I was raised by a racist grandmother who grew up in a time when people didn't know any better, god bless her soul, but I have become increasingly tolerant over the years as I've become more educated.

How ever recently I've noticed black American youth "trying" to take a stand against white America. Now I understand that inner city kids have a lack of education to say the least. But really guys? You need to calm down and get in line. I understand your ancestors were put through some brutal times but you HAVE NOT! In fact I think you got it quite nice around here and your dimise is nothing but your own lack of imagination and self motivation.

I am comepetly neutral on the whole Zimmerman vs. Martin because things like this happen everyday around the world, but TPTB know your quick to follow what's popular and blew the whole thing out of proportion just to get you riled up, and it worked.

DIVIDE AND CONCOUR! It's the oldest trick in the book. Wake up jackass.

In point. I hate to see the world around me deteriorating the way it is. But I'm sorry ole blacky but if you think for one second that your violence and intimidation is going to subdue your white brethren then you are far dumber than I thought. We are America and we are strong. But more importantly we are smart. So go ahead and rape our cities. You can have them. We'll keep our rural land and you won't be able to eat with out us. And you can pretend you pushed us away but truth is we consolidated you right where we want you. In the masses for easy control.

Thanks for cooperating.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP