Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Massive Earthquake July 15th-19th West coast US
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is info passed onto my from my sources which are VERY VERY......umm VERY spiritually in tune.

This is part of a monthly segment the author of Matrix V....
I am just putting this out there on the record in case something does happen in that area this week coming up.

An M5 (matrix V) reader in San Francisco emailed me about a massive earthquake that is expected next week with the window of the Event being July 15-19 on the US West coast. His information is interesting and he will be heading East before then. As he said, if nothing happens at least he would have had a vacation. Nevertheless this is what his Higher Self wants him to do. Here is what I can share with you from his email:

“A very old dear friend who currently lives in Thailand emailed me out of the blue a few days ago and said that three psychics she knows personally have had very strong intuitive hits about a massive earthquake affecting the west coast in the immediate future. One was positive it was Seattle; the second thought it was the San Francisco Bay Area; the third thought it could be either or both. The dates converged around the period of the 15th-19th. She suggested I try to be out of town or at least very prepared. (I live in San Francisco proper.)

I came home and told my roommate this. Her eyes popped wide open; she said she'd been hearing very similar things from a number of sources herself. One person told her to leave civilization ASAP if possible, and find a retreat in nature. Another person told her that the west coast, specifically west of the Sierra Mountains, was the most dangerous place to be in the entire country. A third person, a shaman, told her that they have witnessed "death portals" opening up. Four animals/pets in my roommate's family and immediate circle all died within the past several weeks.

Be cautious please...this is not a 'uncle' inside source type deal. this is very real and very highly spiritually connected people here.. especially the author of Matrix V
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP