Users Online Now: 2,018 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 939,744
Pageviews Today: 1,753,751Threads Today: 859Posts Today: 15,211
07:29 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ADDERALL.....my personal hell with this drug after only two months.......BE CAUTIOUS!!!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have only been on this drug for two months and its already taken over completely and ruining my life ..

I had never been on any prescribed drug until I got on Prozac last summer after my divorce...... 20 mg a day and I'm weening myself off of that ...down to 20mg every 3 days

adderall is nothing but legal meth and they are prescribing to little kids!!!!

Started with 20mgs a day.....when I first started taking it....WOW!!! ..i felt mentally alert ..... I had tons of energy ....and like I was on top of the world

after a week I started noticing that I effects wasnt as strong anymore so I bumped it up to 30mgs a day

..... I am now taking at least 30mgs a day to just feel normal and if I want to feel great I take one and drink 52oz of mountain dew cause the caffeine increases the adderalls effect and sometimes I will take up to 75mgs a day

I have never been addicted to any drug besides nicotine ..... before 2 months ago I usually franks about 10 sodas in a entire year

sometimes I'll get on a binge and be up for 72 hours straight.....whenever I'm on a binge have literally stayed on GLP and researching conspiracy theroies for 2 days straight.....

this is not healthy for the mind at all ....if you mix speed ....48hrs ......mountain dew continuously .....and conspiracy ...then your mind starts to snap....

I'm just glad that I didn't completely snap and that I was able to admit that unless then 2 months I had developed a big problem

I'm not trying to demonize anyone that is currently taking this drug with none of these side affects

I'm just informing people of my own personel experience with it

I was in denial towards the serious addiction problem I was sinking into until last week and I am currently in the process of weening myself off

if you are considering taking this drug .....be cautious
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP