Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Some Good Reasons for Moving to Mexico
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'll give you all the link first..

[link to www.mexicoonmymind.com]

Now here comes the quote..

Need another reason for retiring to Mexico? This is a recap of facts about the current economic status of American citizens, from various credible financial information sources including the GAO in Washington, DC. In “50 Economic Numbers From 2011 That Are Almost Too Crazy To Believe,” the “Economic Collapse” blog offers up a long list of bullet points that draw a depressing economic picture. Fifty may be overkill, but even the ten below paint a pretty depressing picture.
1. Forty-eight percent of all Americans are either considered to be “low income” or “living in poverty.”
2. Approximately 57 percent of all children in the United States are living in homes that are either low income or impoverished.
3. Since December 2007, median household income in the United States has declined a total of 6.8% once you account for inflation.

Hit the link and read the rest..
I personal think this is one reason why the Obama regime kept sending guns south. To make to the sheep fearful of taking all of our money we have left and getting the fuck out of here.
OOOOO, Mexico, it's so scary. No way, Jose. All the expats that I have met living in Mexico are doing way better down south.

Go check for yourself. Let me hear your personal Mexican nightmare. It can't be any worse than this multiracial hell-hole.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP