Users Online Now: 1,680 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 84,865
Pageviews Today: 156,022Threads Today: 55Posts Today: 1,093
02:07 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Looking for info: Is there any validity to the whole "my animals are acting weird so something is going to go down" stuff? The reason I ask
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My hound jumped out of her bed last night at 2am, stood still and quiet, just listening carefully like she was about to chase a rabbit out of a thicket.

I listened too, thinking it might be raccoons outside. I heard nothing at all.

All of a sudden she ran downstairs and started pacing between my living room and dining room. Looking out 1 window and then the other, but not stopping for more than a second or 2. I took a look around, nothing I could see.

I let her out in the yard. She slowly sniffed around, but no rappid back and forth sniffing (like if she was tracking something). Then she just sat in the yard...sitting...for like 15 minutes until I called her back to the house.

No barking or anything.

Not 5 minutes later, the pacing began again. No barking, no whining, just pacing...all night, until about 5:50am.

I was a little worried about her, so I stayed up with her. Once she curled up in her bed, she stayed there until I left for work.

It was very odd behaviour for her. She usually sleeps the whole night through.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP