Users Online Now: 1,583 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 176,479
Pageviews Today: 238,270Threads Today: 71Posts Today: 1,040
02:00 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Breaking! Mayan Temple Entrance Discovered hidden inside Denver Airport Mural! Dec 21st. just got real.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message New Denver Mural #1 Interpretation: My intention is to completely interpret mural #1, but first I'll disclose the unapparent aspect which just now came to light. If you'll draw your attention to the bottom of the mural you'll see what appears to be three coffins, holding various ethnic representatives. Those odd shaped coffins are in fact not coffins at all, but rather the 3 entrances to the mayan temple. [/color
:Mural 1 3 doors :

Take a moment to compare these, while keeping in mind that the above bird breaking out of it's museum glass case, is labeled Quetzal(coatl), the very entity worshipped in said temple.

I'm not myself too familiar with any other interpretations of these infamous paintings. I'm only aware of the controversial nature, this is my first shot at it, which might be a good thing as that my view won't be skewed by any preconceptions.

Interpretation: The focal point of the painting, is where we shoudl start, The Leopard. The Leopard is the embodiment of camophlage, secrecy, in this case "the secret" and it lays dead surrounded by a handful of children, but they are'nt mourning. Several of them look terrified, but the central one is spreading their arms as if to say "WTF?". Symbolising the disillusionment of Earth's children as cataclysm onsets the planet. Several of the children are holding museum glass cases of what we would presume to be extinct animals, yet the specimens held are currently extant. One of them is a penguin, representative of the polar ice caps, which as we know are melting quickly. I believe this suggest that the penguin goes extinct along with the poles, which explains the next tropical bird being held. That would symbolise south america and low lying islands, that will as a result become submerged.
The cause of all of this, the melting, leading to the submerging, is the sun. As shown setting the forest alight behind the entire scene.

These current events are all tied into the three coffins, representing the doorway into the temple, and lastly but most importantly we see the bird Qutzalcotyl, breaking free from her glass museum case (extinction) and returning to flight out of the temple. This leads me to believe that the mayan prophecy is true, the only way it could be is through very accurate prediction, Which indicates a reocurring celestial event.

Note: I believe the buffalo head is not an allusion to the destruction of the native americans, but rather to the eventual submersion of the low lying United states midlands, which will go the way of the buffalo, it's previous inhabitant. Th sea turtle is a similar message, the oceans are starting to die along with all other changes as our Earth absorbs too much energy, The poles are cooling the situation for the moment, the way a half-melted block of ice keeps three days into camping.

A Note on the penguins, as suggested by a reader:

[link to www.nydailynews.com]

en masse amounts washing ashore, 500+ in above story from AP
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP