Users Online Now: 2,195 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 569,116
Pageviews Today: 913,564Threads Today: 367Posts Today: 5,886
09:44 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dimensional shifts...we are tuning into them at increasing rates...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Wow we have had some large changes in the last few weeks! Even some people I know who are not consciously aware of the potential changes in vibration are starting to feel a little anxious and off.

As this year progresses, and our bodies begin to change on the body/mind/spirit (if we are open to it) level...it can really bring about a lot of questions.

Who am I?
Why am I here?
Why do I not care about the things I used to care about (material world)?
Why does time seem to be changing and speeding up, while at the same time, it seems to just not exist at all? Everything seems to be a repeat of what we have seen in the past.

A few years ago I thought dimensions would be LEVELS, like a ladder, that we would go through as time changes and the whole transition into higher energies began, slowly transitioning from one level to the next...but as time has gone on and my sensitivities to everything has increased, my perception on the dimensions has changed somewhat.

As these energies increase all around us from solar radiation/entering the photon belt and basically the end of a cycle, the start of a new one...dimensional shifts begin to occur (and your perception of even the MATERIAL world begins to change, as your bodies bioenergy field begins to expand and you begin to interact on a much higher level with the environment around you). I feel this has perhaps always been there, we just are now tapping back into the innerconnections all around us (due to the increase in energy/frequency of everything, especially our bodies)!

This was something that took me a while to grasp, and STILL seems to make me scratch my head a few times a day as syncronycities increase.

While I'm not sure what "level" some of these dimensions are...I think they begin to overlap and exist at the same time...Its like you can feel other energies you haven't felt in the past, you become much more empathetic and in tune to who you are and the environments you are in. I do believe that we also have the capability to consciously travel back and forth between them as we begin to understand how our bodies/spirits work together (ie. astral projection, remote viewing, etc...all of these are various levels of dimensional planes that we don't always "see" in this physical realm).

As I've written a good amount about DNA and the shift, I do think this has a great deal to do with the various levels of sensing dimensions/subtle energies around you. As our DNA shifts into higher vibrational rates, it will bring some very real physical changes to brain/body chemistry (higher amounts of DMT produced by the brain, leading to some of the dimensional sensing) and function. It then brings about the importance of making sure to take care of your physical vessel as well as your mental and spiritual state.

Due to how our bodies are actually like receivers, the more finely tuned we are to ourselves/and higher selves, the more we can sense and feel the subtle energies around us...creating a COMPLETELY different view of reality.

While most people want to just peace outta here, its not going to happen like that, in my opinion.

2012 is going to bring some great changes and shifts in perception, by leaps and bounds we can only imagine. We are for sure transitioning into a place in time that we have not experienced before (in this lifetime at least). As this happens, the importance of the Mind/Body/Spirit balance becomes very, very important!

The possibilities are endless...and as cliche as it sounds, its all in the power of our minds to believe and educate ourselves to understand on a deeper level how these subtle energies work together with our bodies to heal and develop abilities beyond our wildest dream!

Here are some cool informational links!

[link to www.in5d.com]

Russian DNA Discoveries and Paranormal Events

[link to rense.com]

DMT, Moses, and the Quest for Transcendence

[link to sprott.physics.wisc.edu]

Thread: The power of melatonin and dmt

Crystalline DNA and Symptoms

[link to www.psychedelicjunction.com]

Solar Flares and the Pineal Gland - Riding the Solar wave

[link to thewatchers.adorraeli.com]
Pictures (click to insert)