Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What did you do to Prep today?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Those of us that aren't sheep and are aware of how this civilization is in decline, whether end of the age or solar doom....
We work towards trying to ensure our survival. It may be buying an extra dozen canned goods each trip to the store.
Could be your garden.
I have a gardening thread. There have been alot of good contributions for that.
Here's a link:

Thread: Gardening, take another look before winter

What I would like most here is advice, links to water filters, gear, things you've found that will help you weather the storm that is quickly building.

Methods you've developed to enhance your actions. Like the paper mulch suggested for gardening. Or how putting out a bird feeder and watering bird bath attracts the birds that will eat the bugs around your garden.
I've done those things and the bugs have vanished...

If you're armed, how about gear tips, or ammo deals or....

Myself, I'm busting my butt in a big garden. Some days up at 2 am or earlier, woking with lights at night because the sun is killing us during the day.

Last year I learned rebuilding chainsaws. This year I'm learning ATV's. Bought an old quad cheap, fixed all the problems and about to start on a 3 wheeler I bought for $94..

As far as weapons, yeah I like guns. I'm a pretty fair gunsmith. I reload. I shoot high power rifle.
I have however downsized alot. I'm down to one pistol right now. It and one rifle is all I can carry if I bug out....
And a big pack of course.

Keep it civil. Be polite. Thank you ahead of time.

Any posts that are not constructive and contribute in some beneficial way will be removed.

(Except my wasted posts, of coursetounge)

Any posters that are disruptive will be blocked.

(Except the biggest AZZhole of all, mecool2).

Enjoy!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP