Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Seeking help from glpers-getting stuck seeing the future
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I just want to know if there are any other glpers like me.

I have always been able to control my dreams, as if it’s a movie that I am producing, Since as long as I could remember. I would lay in bed and think of something, play it out and bam I would fall asleep. Just dreaming it out and editing it as I go along.

However in the last 6-8 years, during my dreams. I would not be able to control bits of it and not know where or who or even what was going on. When I lose control in my dreams I would be in POV from my eyes. Normally when I control my dreams I have the option to 3rd person view or from inside my eyes. Then whatever happened in the time I couldn’t control would happen in real life. Not right away but about 6-11 months down the road. And only be like small quick things, nothing too serious. Also its weird, when I control my dreams its basically black and white, but when I lose control its all in color and the details are perfect. I can tell what clothe from my closet I am wearing, where rips and tears are. I also think in them, so while I dream I am just hearing my thoughts. While someone is talking to me.

It is weird thou, those parts where I couldn’t control. If I thought about them the next day or remembered them It wouldn’t happen.Kinda like the GLP Effect, But now if I think about it or remember the dream months down the road it still happens, however just the endings change. I assume its because I know what is happening.

For example, I had a dream, that I was with my buddies and we were in a weird apartment I didn’t recognize and the world was getting attacked by aliens. The building we were in were was half rubble and the earth was shaking from the lasers hitting buildings. The UFO was across from our balcony over top the mountain shooting at houses.
The next day I couldn’t stop thinking about that part in my dream, being from Vancouver I was trying to figure out what mountain I was looking at. Also whose apartment were we in, cause I didn’t know anyone who had that view or that mountain wasn’t like any surrounding Vancouver.

Then, a couple of months later my best friend booked all 6 of us a condo for the weekend. When we got there and I stepped out onto the balcony, there was the view from my dream, this was the apartment that I dreamed of. Later on the second night we were there having a few drinks on the balcony the sun was setting. And I remembered the dream I had and for the next 5 minutes I was able to predict everything that happened. I was also able to stop my buddy from knocking over his beer by grabbing it seconds before he swatted it by mistake. So even thou everything was happening I dreamed of. I told them, and I think by telling them was the only reason we didn’t see aliens that night.

Anyways, my problem is, my dreams now are starting to show me days closer and closer to me. Not 6 months down the road but within 2 months or even days. And they are longer in my dreams, practically showing me a full day opposed to the few hours or minutes I would normally see. Even if I remember the dream and think of it days after, it still happens, and I wake up with a very bad headache if the dream is showing me the future for a long period of time.

Does this happen to anyone else? I figured there might be someone on glp that does this or experienced it. I’ve reading this website for about a year now. Never signed up because I just liked reading and really never had input to anything. Find it stupid to predict false lies. So I just kept quiet and read. But now this is starting to worry me, waking up with bad headaches, not being able to control and just seeing the future. In the last 2 Days I’ve had truly scary dreams, where I couldn’t put things together but I think something major happens. And in one of them there were people trying to get to someone, but I got in the way, wrong place wrong time and I don’t know if I died or just got knocked out. But I couldn’t control it even to put my hands up or block it like I normally do in dreams if something is coming towards.

Anyways I know it’s a long read, just looking for input. Also yes I have tried looking for lotto numbers for the next day draws. But like I said when I see the future I can’t control it. I just see what is happening in my life that day.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP