Users Online Now: 1,462 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 125,591
Pageviews Today: 242,839Threads Today: 128Posts Today: 1,880
02:42 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Higgs Boson "god particle" already described in the Secrets of Enoch ?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is copyrighted information presented under the Fair Use Doctrine of the United States Copyright Act (section 107 of title 17) which states: 'the fair use of a copyrighted work...for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.' In practice the courts have decided that anything which does not financially harm the copyright holder is fair use.

Notes in brackets/red are mine (OP)

Chapter 22

In the tenth heaven the archangel Michael led Enoch to before the Lord’s face

1 On the tenth heaven, which is called Aravoth [Father of creation], I saw the appearance of the Lord’s face, like iron made to glow in fire, and brought out, emitting sparks, and it burns.

2Thus in a moment of eternity I saw the Lord’s face, but the Lord’s face is ineffable, marvelous and very awful, and very, very terrible.

3And who am I to tell of the Lord’s unspeakable being, and of his very wonderful face? And I cannot tell the quantity of his many instructions, and various voices, the Lord's throne is very great and not made with hands, nor the quantity of those standing round him, troops of cherubim and seraphim, nor their incessant singing, nor his immutable beauty, and who shall tell of the ineffable greatness of his glory.

4And I fell prone and bowed down to the Lord, and the Lord with his lips said to me:

5Have courage, Enoch, do not fear, arise and stand before my face into eternity.

6And the archistratege (5) Michael lifted me up, and led me to before the Lord’s face.

(5) Archistratege. Or, "the commander of the armies of the nations, named Michael."

7And the Lord said to his servants tempting them: Let Enoch stand before my face into eternity, and the glorious ones bowed down to the Lord, and said: Let Enoch go according to Your word.

8And the Lord said to Michael: Go and take Enoch from out of his earthly garments, and anoint him with my sweet ointment, and put him into the garments of My glory. [physical body had to be changed into angelic body to be in the presence of God... interesting]

9And Michael did thus, as the Lord told him. He anointed me, and dressed me, and the appearance of that ointment is more than the great light, and his ointment is like sweet dew, and its smell mild, shining like the sun’s ray, and I looked at myself, and I was like one of his glorious ones (6).

(6) Glorious ones. Or, "one of the seven highest angels."

10And the Lord summoned one of his archangels by name Pravuil, whose knowledge was quicker in wisdom than the other archangels, who wrote all the deeds of the Lord; and the Lord said to Pravuil: Bring out the books from my store-houses, and a reed of quick-writing, and give it to Enoch, and deliver to him the choice and comforting books out of your hand.

Chapter 23

Of Enoch’s writing, how he wrote his wonderful jouneyings and the heavenly hosts and himself wrote three hundred and sixty-six books

1And he was telling me all the works of heaven, earth and sea, and all the elements, their passages and goings, and the thunderings of the thunders, the sun and moon, the goings and changes of the stars, the seasons, years, days, and hours, the risings of the wind, the numbers of the angels, and the formation of their songs, and all human things, the tongue of every human song and life, the commandments, instructions, and sweet-voiced singings, and all things that it is fitting to learn.

2And Pravuil told me: All the things that I have told you, we have written. Sit and write all the souls of mankind, however many of them are born, and the places prepared for them to eternity; for all souls are prepared to eternity, before the formation of the world.

3And all double thirty days and thirty nights, and I wrote out all things exactly, and wrote three hundred and sixty-six books.

Chapter 24

Of the great secrets of God, which God revealed and told Enoch, and spoke with him face to face

1And the Lord summoned me, and said to me: Enoch, sit down on my left with Gabriel.

2And I bowed down to the Lord, and the Lord spoke to me: Enoch, beloved, all that you see, all things that are standing finished I tell to you even before the very beginning, all that I created from non-being, and visible things from invisible.

3Hear, Enoch, and take in these my words, for not to My angels have I told my secret, and I have not told them their rise, nor my endless realm, nor have they understood my creating, which I tell you to-day.

4For before all things were visible, I alone used to go about in the invisible things, like the sun from east to west, and from west to east.

5But even the sun has peace in itself, while I found no peace, because I was creating all things, and I conceived the thought of placing foundations, and of creating visible creation. [matter]

Chapter 25

God relates to Enoch, how out of the very deepest parts came forth the visible and invisible [the photon? visible = matter]

1I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil (7) came down very great, and I beheld him, and lo! He had a belly of great light.

(7) Adoil. Or, "Light of creation."

2And I said to him: Become undone, Adoil, and let the visible come out of you. [let matter come out of you]

3And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I was in the midst of the great light, and as there is born light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to create.

4And I saw that it was good.

5And I placed for myself a throne, and took my seat on it, and said to the light: Go thence up higher and fix yourself high above the throne, and be a foundation to the highest things.

6And above the light there is nothing else, and then I bent up and looked up from my throne. [interesting, God looks up]

Chapter 26

God summons from the very deepest a second time that Archas, heavy and very red should come forth

1And I summoned the very lowest a second time, and said: Let Archas (8) come forth hard, and he came forth hard from the invisible.

(8) Archas. Or, "Spirit of creation."

2And Archas came forth, hard, heavy, and very red.

[expansion/red shift: A special relativistic redshift formula (and its classical approximation) can be used to calculate the redshift of a nearby object when spacetime is flat. However, many cases such as black holes and Big Bang cosmology require that redshifts be calculated using general relativity.[3] Special relativistic, gravitational, and cosmological redshifts can be understood under the umbrella of frame transformation laws. There exist other physical processes that can lead to a shift in the frequency of electromagnetic radiation, including scattering and optical effects; however, the resulting changes are distinguishable from true redshift and not generally referred as such (see section on physical optics and radiative transfer). [link to en.wikipedia.org]

3And I said: Be opened, Archas, and let there be born from you, and he came undone, an age came forth, very great and very dark, bearing the creation of all lower things, and I saw that it was good and said to him:

4Go thence down below, and make yourself firm, and be a foundation for the lower things, and it happened and he went down and fixed himself, and became the foundation for the lower things, and below the darkness there is nothing else.

Chapter 27

1And I commanded that there should be taken from light and darkness, and I said: Be thick, and it became thus, and I spread it out with the light, and it became water, and I spread it out over the darkness, below the light, and then I made firm the waters, that is to say the bottomless, and I made foundation of light around the water, and created seven circles from inside, and imaged the water like crystal wet and dry, that is to say like glass, and the circumcession of the waters and the other elements, and I showed each one of them its road, and the seven stars each one of them in its heaven, that they go thus, and I saw that it was good.

2And I separated between light and between darkness, that is to say in the midst of the water hither and thither, and I said to the light, that it should be the day, and to the darkness, that it should be the night, and there was evening and there was morning the first day.

[link to dubjockey.co.uk]

out of the mouths of babes:

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP