Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject SyFy channel sucks now
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Has anyone else noticed that since they changed the channel from SciFi to SyFy that the programming has gone to shit? I mean how many times are they going to show The Fifth Element this week? Every time I check the listings that stupid movie is on. What the fuck does pro-wrestling have to do with science fiction and why is the wwe on that channel? More stupid decisions by stupid people in charge of programming. Back in the day when they actually had sci-fi stuff on, it was a pretty cool channel to watch. Now all they have are reruns of their own crappy shows. I'm sick of Ghost Hunters, Eureka, Lost Girl, WWE, etc. on all the time at all hours. I can't imagine that SyFy can stay in business too much longer with their current programming.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP