Users Online Now: 2,188 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,444,251
Pageviews Today: 2,408,979Threads Today: 967Posts Today: 17,213
10:28 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dark Knight: an Anti-Illuminati Film? / Killings planned to foster Gun Control?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message DKR has been called the ultimate ant-Illuminati film by some, including by an "Anonymous Coward" on a thread on GLP:

Thread: Dark Knight Rises Biggest Anti-Masonic Movie ever

The Film's director, Christopher Nolan, was called "the Stanley Kubrick wannabee" for his willingness to battle the Illuminati and its symbols in his films. But these types of arguments are hard to prove.

Certainly, like everyone else, I find the shootings in Aurora Colorado to highly tragic. We all mourn the loss of 14 innocent human beings whose last act was to attend the opening of the film. The madman who shot them, needs to be taken to justice. But also his motivations need to be understood. And the possibility of mind-control needs to be examined closely.

Is there something in the film itself (or the prior two films in the series) that triggers violence? Or might the film itself have been the target - was someone trying to disrupt the distribution or viewing of the movie, to hide its messages?

Those questions are impossible to answer without viewing the film. There is talk that it will be pulled. So maybe we will not have the chance to decide for ourselves. The trailers show the "action", but reveal little of the story.

I found this 13 Minute sampling to be more revealing that all the trailers

"We have a big stadium that we have to blow-up"
"People of Gotham, we have not abandoned you."
"What does that mean?"
"It means we are on our own."

Like The Dark Knight (film #2 with The Joker), the film is chock-a-block with darkness and violence.

I haven't seen the move yet, but I intend to (if the films stay on the screen where I live.)

From what I have heard, the movie has a believable human drama at its core. That makes all the violence watchable. And Bruce Wayne/ Batman goes on fighting it until the end, despite being injured and vulnerable.

Is it an anti-Illuminati film?

Maybe. But I will withhold judgment. Certainly, de-senitizing people to horrific acts of violence does not seem to be an anti-Illuminati act. My view hitherto has been that the Illuminati want to turn us into slaves and killing machines, so we can be used to spread their Cabalistic virus around the Galaxy.

"Being human" and giving a damn about your family and your neighbors is the ultimate ant-Illuminati act.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP