Users Online Now: 1,144 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 108,180
Pageviews Today: 193,586Threads Today: 73Posts Today: 1,385
02:37 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Has Anyone Ever HALLUCINATED A SPIDER When Waking Up?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I just woke from a nap and hallucinated a giant, thick, fuzzy black spider! Scared the crap out of me and WOKE ME RIGHT UP!

Anyway, I was all snoozy and cozy, woke up ahead of my alarm, glanced at the time on the clock (saw it accurately - I KNOW I was awake), then past the clock on my bedside table I SWEAR I saw a gigantic spider crawling on my cell phone. Scared me to death and I became instantly wide awake. I couldn't see it so I kept staring and staring and finally reached out and turned the light on. No spider! Looked everywhere. It was SO REAL.

Anyway, I Googled first and it's apparently one of the most common hallucinations? Who knew. Then someone mentioned "kundalini shakti" and I thought, oh gosh, I need to ask GLP! They'll know!

So... anyone got any ideas on WTF? Is my brain about to short circuit or something??

It was the size of a baby tarantula and I surely would've been able to find that sucker if it was actually there. I've never had anything like this happen before.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP