Users Online Now: 1,075 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 207,958
Pageviews Today: 347,450Threads Today: 107Posts Today: 1,723
03:44 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Auroa, Colorado [Batman Film] shooting is part of an elaborate viral marketing campaign
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message :tinfoilhat:

I do not believe that the individual chose to murder those individual's because he was a low-life OWS supporter(not that I doubt that they are capable of such actions); instead, I believe that the shooting was part of a viral marketing campaign. While this may sound crazy, please take a couple of minutes to ponder this post.

Do I believe that individuals died as a result of this individual's actions? Yes I do, but I think that the shooting was planned so that Warner Brothers could receive more press concerning the new Batman film. If Warner Brothers could some how create a sense of urgency in the general public that would cause them to see the film, then they could make more money from the film than they would have been able to had they not carried out 'the plan.'

Warner Brothers was considering pulling the film from theaters, and what do you think the general populace would do in response to this news? They would flock to the theaters hoping that they could see the unedited version of the film---they want to see and attempt to understand what caused Holmes to go on a shooting spree.

Now we see that Warner Brothers has changed course and will now allow moviegoers to see the film as it was originally produced:

"The Dark Knight Rises" will play in theaters as scheduled, as Warner Bros. has decided not to cancel any screenings of the film after a shooting early Friday morning that claimed 12 lives and left 59 wounded.

The massacre at the Aurora, Colo., Century 16 theater is among the largest mass shootings in U.S. history.

[link to movies.msn.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP