Users Online Now: 1,883 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 510,459
Pageviews Today: 842,649Threads Today: 294Posts Today: 5,450
10:01 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject PROPHECY ON AUSTRALIA /Asia and other countries; by Prophet Samuel Doctorian
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Prophecy by:
Rev. Samuel Doctorian:

"As I was wondering what all this was, the angel on the right said, “We are here to give you messages of the five continents of the world.” The moment I heard that I could hear the multitude, the crowd, thousands of them, saying, “Oh, Oh, Oh…” I believe the multitude saw the angels also. And somehow the Lord revealed to me that the time is coming in many parts of the world where God is going to reveal Himself through the ministry of angels. It’s going to happen publicly, in churches. Thousands will see angels at one time. The Lord is witnessing that. Angels will be ministering to the Body, in these last days.

Suddenly the message started to come, “What you see and hear, tell it to the nations.” This was not something I should keep to myself. Even they accept it or not, I have to tell it to the nations.

FIRST ANGEL The first angel, the farthest from me and to the right, said, “I have a message for all of Asia.” The moment he said that, in a split few seconds, I could see the whole of China, India; the whole of the Asian countries, like Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, North Korea, South Korea. I’ve never been to those countries. I could see the Philippines and Japan. Down to Singapore, I saw Malaysia, and Indonesia. Then the

angel showed me all of Papua New Guinea, and the whole of Iryan Jaya, Indonesia, and down to Australia and New Zealand. This was the message of the angel, to all that part of Asia, including Australia and New Zealand. “I am the angel of China,” he said, “India, Australia.”

In his hand I saw a tremendous trumpet, not a small one, but a long big one. He was going to blow it all over Asia. So whatever the angel said, it’s going to happen with the trumpet of the Lord, all over Asia. Millions are going to hear the mighty voice of the Lord. Then the angel said, “There shall be disasters, starvation, many will die from hunger. Strong winds will be loosened like never happened. A great part will be shaken and destroyed. Earthquakes all over will take place. The sea will cover the earth. The earth will fall in the sea. Great part of Australia will be shaken. Australia will be divided, destroyed. Great part will go under the ocean. Millions will die in China and in India. Nations will be against nations, brother against brother. Asians will fight each other. Nuclear weapons shall be used killing millions.” I heard the word ‘catastrophic’ used twice. “Financial crisis will come all over Asia. It will shake the world.” I was trembling while the angel was speaking.

Then he looked at me and smiled and said, “There shall be the greatest spiritual awakening. Bondages will be broken. Barriers will be removed. Millions in China, India, all over Asia will turn to Christ. In Australia there shall be tremendous revival.”

Then I heard the angel of Asia say, “It is the last harvest.” I could hear the Spirit say, “I shall prepare my church for the return of Christ.” I was happy with the last few sentences of good news, after such judgment...."

MORE>>>
Continued: - Includes other CONTINENTS: [link to cc.msnscache.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP