Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject FBI: Violent crime rates in the US drop, approach historic lows 2012
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message FBI: Violent crime rates in the US drop, approach historic lows

Instances of murder declined overall by 1.9 percent from 2010 figures, while rape, robbery and aggravated assault declined by 4 percent nationwide,

[link to usnews.msnbc.msn.com]

This is in a country that the FBI estimates that there are over 200 million privately-owned firearms in the US. If you add those owned by the military, law enforcement agencies and museums, there is probably about 1 gun per person in the country.
[link to wiki.answers.com]

Lets look at Mexico they cannot have guns It is aganist the law, and yet the criminals all have guns

Since 2006, some 50,000 people killed in drug-related violence in Mexico

[link to www.gmanetwork.com]

What about UK
The League of Shame, no guns here

But it is the naming of Britain as the most violent country in the EU that is most shocking. The analysis is based on the number of crimes per 100,000 residents.

In the UK, there are 2,034 offences per 100,000 people, way ahead of second-placed Austria with a rate of 1,677.
[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

FBI’s Uniform Crime Report showed how 8,775 people had been killed in shooting incidents in 2010.

Quite a bit lower than Mexico's 50,000 deaths in an non carrying gun law country.

I am glad I am a Nazoraion a woman who has the freedom to dress the way I want, an a lawful gun owner in America.

Guns are now allowed to be carried in churches in Texas and punters can carry a weapon into taverns in Colorado.

[link to www.telegraph.co.uk]

I am glad I am a Nazoraion a woman who has the freedom to dress the way I want, an a lawful gun owner in America.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP