Users Online Now: 1,833 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 492,231
Pageviews Today: 809,503Threads Today: 272Posts Today: 5,202
09:43 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject So this James Holmes - Why would they even consider blowing up the APT? What about the evidence!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Update: Earlier today - on CNN and FoxNews, there was a LOT of talk about the bomb squad performing a controlled detonation on the apartment of James Holmes - which would DESTROY the evidence. This was most of the talk this morning (EST). They have since gained entry and hopefully preserved most, if not all, of the evidence within the home.

Original Post from this morning:

I don't get it. Why would they blow it up and sacrifice the evidence they could find. Why can't they send in a robot or go in through a Neighbor's wall? You can't tell me that we deal with this kinda shit in Iraq/Afghanistan for 20 years, and we don't have the ability to get into a dorm room... I'm not buying that it's so booby-trapped, that they can't gain entry. If this kid can build it, they can work around it.

Pop bottles with unknown liquid. Balloons with powder in them, and wires all visible from outside. You can't tell me they cant get a robot in through a wall to dig around.

Or how about another angle - They already said he was the smartest kid in the PHD program, so lets just say he's borderline genius. We know that he basically GAVE HIMSELF UP without a firefight. Wouldn't they think he'd have hidden this shit out of sight were he really trying to blow up his own APT if someone entered?

Maybe he planned this. Maybe he knew they'd blow it up and he has some type of biological agent in his apt, hoping they see everything and blow up his place, inadvertently dispensing whatever said agent is inside.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP