Users Online Now: 2,232 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,203,608
Pageviews Today: 1,688,685Threads Today: 464Posts Today: 8,510
01:43 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject anything special supposed to happen aug 3rd?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message hey everyone, just wondering because i had two dreams one day after the other of this date.

the first started off in someone elses mind/body. white caucasian with blond hair,fairly tall in the 6ft range. someone rich or who had rich friends, it started off with a sunny day in what i am thinking is florida or possibly california, definatly in the states though i just new somehow. anyway me and a friend who was driving a yellow lamborgini (hence rich) where driving through some costal hill towns, and goofing around a bit with the car. passing people ect, after about 5 minutes this red nissian silvia with a black hood passes us and drifts around a corner. so we chase after it, the dream then skipped immediatly to us looking over a flat plain with a few rolling hills, it was dusk out and i think we where looking north. anyway we where out of the car standing on a rolling hill, there where other people there too, we noticed these small bright lights to the west moving north east at a decent clip, it started with one and ended up being i think 8 total, (if you have ever seen the ISS fly overhead these objects where that bright) anyway i hadn't noticed before because i was watching these small "ufo's" but there was a HUGE spherical mothership to the east that was of a darker color but had from what i can remember 5-6 smaller glowing yellow on the surface of the mothership. more east of this was another craft that i will say was from the same origin as the mothership but a different design was present, but in between them was this 3 tier triangle hovering ( a triange, within a triange, within another triange) each tier also had a yellow almost foggy glow to it.

so then the smaller ships start attacking this sphere with green laser fire, and the battle rages on for i would say an hour but it ends up being the smaller craft that are the victor. but sometime after the sphere had blown up i had the sence that they where actualy the good guys. and that the tier triangle was a portal of sorts, i don't know what happened to the other craft at all i think there was a seperate battle going on with it. and thats when i woke up.

then the next day (last night) i had this dream, in my body :P
i was in my home town partying it up, the dream started off with me already being drunk i was headed for home when i got into a fight with some jock who was trying to pick a fight, anyway i held my own and ended of meeting with some african american dudes that i didn't know to see if they had any MJ, they where going to hook me up but as we where walking there where cops everywhere, so we played cool and passed a patrol, there was people everywhere just partying it up which is weird cuz stampede is over and it summer hollidays, so people where like "lets party" so i go to this chicks house who seems to know me but i don't know her, still with those dudes, drunk as $%#@ and im trying to buy some mj still. and this is where it goes together with my other dream, i start talking about this aug 3rd event and how you will see it on youtube, the last thing i remember though was throwing up :P

so both of these dreams i will say where very sereal and felt like daja-vu's and recently i had my longest daja'vu which was longer then 30 minutes, longest i had before that was 5.

is there any alignments coming up or something???
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP