Users Online Now: 1,937 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,079,428
Pageviews Today: 2,152,603Threads Today: 916Posts Today: 19,177
11:38 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Colorado shooting - Proof of actors as witnesses. Reason for this false flag
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok

First take a loot at this actor and listen to his story...

[link to www.youtube.com]

Now, the same actor with a different news network spewing almost the same identical "script" from his other interview.

(Go to the 9:35 mark)

This dude actually holds up his ticket just so the sheeple buy his scripted bullshit without question.

Now, in this interview... notice the bitch adjusting the (intentionally hidden) ear piece ... then after she is TOLD what to do... she all of a sudden starts crying - you can tell its NOT real crying. Afterwards, she turns her head completely exposing her ear gadget. Again she cries on demand.

( at 1:02 she adjusts her ear piece... at 1:44 she totally exposes her instruction device in attempts to act over emotional.)

Now, notice the visual effects? The man holding the BABY talking about taking their kids to a movie?
Who the FUCK takes a 4 year old and a practically new born baby to a 12am viewing of violence filled Batman bullshit?
These 'actors' and the 'children' are a sympathy tactic of TPTB.

Here are the reasons this FALSE FLAG event happened.

[link to news.investors.com]

This was going to go down in July the 27th. The Olympic false flag attack would divert attention away from this sneak attack on our constitution.
Remember Rumsfuck announcing the 2 trillion on sept 10th 2001.... then 9/11 no one even gave that 2 trillion a second thought.

On to of this REASON to divert attention - this is another REASON the Colorado false flag went down.

[link to thedailypen.blogspot.com]

[link to giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com]

Although most sheeple will fall for this false flag movie bit... the people who are 'awake' wont.
I can see through all this bullshit as can most of you guys.

Anybody remember what the master of diversion did the last time he was cornered over his fake birth certificate?
Donald Trump was bombarding the media with information that our puppet in office is not a natural born citizen.
Next thing ya know... Bam - Ta dahh!! Obama's master assassination crew KILLS a man who has been dead for over 20 years. Proof we asked. Did we get it? Nope.
No pictures (no real ones that is) of the body. They claim they prematurely dumped the most wanted human on earth into the ocean... Yeah RIGHT.
Then 'seal team six' all pile into ONE helicopter (Never done with real seals) and the helicopter gets taken out with a single pansy ass RPG. Seal team 6 - taken care of. Dead whistle blowers cant blow a whistle.

Connect the dots and you will see the entire picture.

Considering what Obummer the Muslim and Bitch Hillary are set to sign on the 27th... you bet your ass the Olympics gets destroyed.

I am currently trying to decide where on this earth i am going to move myself along with my family.
I am getting the FUCK out of this sitting duck country.
America has been infiltrated at the highest levels...
Our government is destroying America from the inside ... dismantling everything in order to make it easier for foreign troops to invade and do to us what we have done to Iraq and Afghanistan and all the other NON Rothschild bank owned countries.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP